<3~Valentines Day~<3

Dark_Angel13

So Valentines day is literally right around the corner, if you look you can wave to it and it'll happily give you a big kiss lol. Anyways this may not be the most interesting thing but I thought it might be nice to share what our valentines day plans are, might give some people ideas if they havent planned anything yet and all that stuff.

So my plans are: Jump on the train to go and see my girl, then spend the day playing games, hanging out and drinking some alcohol, she wants to watch me play Amnesia and see me freak out lol. Should be an awesome day and will be our first valentines day we're spending together =)

So yeah share if you want to and all that stuff

Are you playing dark descent or will the new one be out by then? I think the new one's called machine for pigs.

Also, I hate the water monster in Amnesia. Absolutely hate it. Also need to finish that game some time once I get the courage up to do so >.>

One of these days I should actually do something for V-day... oh hey V-day... we should totally start a revolution.

I'm taking my girl to Red Lobster, giving her a ring, and possibly seeing a movie afterward.

Mom's birthday is Valentines day as well, so I'm getting my sister together with all her kids and taking mom out for dinner the day before to celebrate Valentines and her birthday together with the family.

• Like 2

I plan to ruin everyone's Valentine's with well-placed grenades.

It's not my fault I'm not big on outings, haha. Java is even less so.

Maybe we'll go to Honey Pig. My roommate was talking about how we haven't gone there in a while. It'll be pretty weird to go there during regular hours, though. For the most part that's where we went for "lunch" on mids, usually around two or three in the morning, haha.

Honey Pig is a Korean barbecue place where they cook the food in front of you (but it's not a show, they just slap it on the grill and walk away until it's ready) and use scissors to cut up the meat. It is delicious and probably great food for when you are drunk. It's one of the few quality 24 hour places in the area, so whenever we needed a place to go while we were on mids, it was usually Honey Pig.

• Like 1

Probably a date night. Same as most weeks.. We'll work together cooking something yummy (or go out to eat) sit down and watch a show (or laugh at dunk people getting pulled over on the way home) snuggle on the couch (or snuggle somewhere else. I'm an equal opportunity snuggler... See? It says so right here on my business card!) Then either play games, or go do other stuff involving a locked door, and all the phones being turned off. (What? No one else locks the doors and turns off the phone to play D&D? [kidding!])

• Like 1

I... What?! When's Valentine's Day? Lord this always happens, I never remember. I mean this time I've been locked in a cave for the better part of two months but damn. ... ASDFGHJKL- Anyway, I usually do some thing with the people I love. May that be family members or girlfriends, but I guess this year I'm just not going to give nine rats ass'. ; P

Haha, you could just ask her if she wants to do anything. A lot of restaurants have specials on Valentine's, so you might be able to save a little in the process. Or at least be able to take advantage of limited time foods.

But yeah, I mean, don't feel obligated to do anything. Just don't wig yourself out over what you think she wants you want to do and try to play mind games with her!

So the club that I'm a part of on campus has volunteering type stuff sometimes.  Well the next opportunity would be this Thursday. It would be filling in for teachers because um well married teachers gotta do what married teachers gotta do.  So we were all laughing because this is basically targeted for single people and such.  

Well at the end people were signing up for it and such.  This one guy singed up for it.  I was like wait man aren't you doing anything with Vanessa? He was like erm uh no we aren't a thing. And I was like but uuuuh I thought... On Facebook it said you guys were? He was like uh yeah we never were, it's a long story. I was like weeeell I'm out of the loop.

Moral of the story: Valentines Day is a great time to figure out the relationship status of couples.

Anyway. I'm not sure what I'll be doing for Valentines Day. I'll probably go on a hot date with my cat or something.  Hit up the new Tune Tune restaurant in downtown.

• Like 1