<3~Valentines Day~<3

Dark_Angel13

Maybe Gertie has a girlfriend she's never told you about, and they're having a baby thanks to a donation from a random alley cat.

I hope not, neither of them have the equipment to make new babies, haha. They still got their claws, but Maryland law states we're not allowed to let them roam outside.

Which is just as well because they're kind of spoilt and we've been living in apartments since we got them, so letting them in and out would be a hassle. They like to just hang out on the deck anyway, since we're up on the third floor now.

As far as our Valentine's Day went, my roommate had to work and Java and I stayed in for the night. I made potato soup, which is always a good thing in this household, and we started work on my desktop, so overall it was a pretty good day. I also got a piece of chocolate at the library.

I made bacon wrapped steak hearts. ^_^

Also baked potatoes and alfredo pasta.

To make it a balanced meal we had a small portion of green beans, and a bowl of icecream for dessert.

We chopped up the leftover steak bits (from cutting them into hearts) and mixed them with sour cream and whatever else Mal put into the topping for the potatoes. ^_^ Nothing goes to waste!

• Like 1

I got chocolate covered strawberries from my girl frie-I mean grandma.  Also got chocolate from my mom and sister.  Oh and out of all of my teachers I got chocolate from my one MALE teacher (My 4 others are female and they didn't even mention anything!).  He teaches statistics so of course he threw in the probability of getting either a Snickers or Kit Kat bar from the bag.  

Lastly I discovered the relationship status of a girl I'm becoming friends with in psychology.  There's a 90% chance she single.  Oh and I gave her that sappy cat joke I posted here the other day lol.  She laughed a lot so mission accomplished.

• Like 2