I've been watching them starting recently. They're pretty good but a few things to note. First, the further into the series, it becomes a lot more sexually graphic (nudity). Next is, there seems to be a lot of "filler" in later seasons and some of the comedy becomes repetitive. I haven't read the manga series, but I'm thinking I'll add it to my list since the anime presents a good story.

This thread has been locked due to age. Please note that bumping old threads without adding anything of value, constitutes spam. I deleted numerous posts from this thread that violated this rule. Those of you making new posts for the first time, you should do it in the Meet & Greet forum.

Please note that if this issue continues I will start handing out warnings. Please do not bump old threads unless you have something of value to add to it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jsbraxt1
      Im new here, Love eng dubbed anime but seen pretty much everything.  Any new gems out there right now to watch?

• By murat...seval..
      Hi I'm new in forum. I love animes. I usually synchronize animes from tvrip to dvdrip e.t.c as hobby.

If i can help anything so I'll be happy.

Have a nice forum.
    • By Xegoog
      Hardware has never been my strong suit. I cannot figure this out. It's too complicated to me. I don't know the difference between inputs and outputs and what to hook up to where. All I want to do is record from my tv to my vcr, but every time I try, no matter what configuration, the tape is always blank. Can someone please help me out?

• By LimitLess
      Yo guys

If you don't already know me, I'm LimitLess. Fav animes are on my profile. Fav game is also on my profile.

Basically all the crap you'd like to know about me are on my profile. I've never made a topic here before so I felt out and decided to make my own XD

Hello to those who came before and after me.

• By Neroextreme
      I am neroextreme. I gues you know my uploads .Can I be a uploader here!