[Requests] Athena's Request Shop [TEMP CLOSED]

Alice

i got one for ya i like your work lols

main dude from darker then black  colors black and and red      size normal   

I've not forgotten about you.  Promise.  I've had uploading request in queue for a while now and have been working on them plus "life" to work with as well.  I will have this to you soon.  :)

Oh wow FOUR! Haha thanks again!!!

Now to do the math to make sure each one gets equal treatment until summer...

I had four Spring-type renders, so I figure I make one for each.  Now you can interchange them thru out Spring.  I'm glad you like them.  :)

lols very good work  just one minor thing ^^ really no big deal    thats jiro from black blood brothers  lols  hes not from darker then black  still thank you lots   good quality stuff

:surrender:   I think, because I was watching Black Blood Brothers recently and the black & red theme...I got confused.  GOMEN :too_sad:

I was expecting an awesome darker then black Sig and then I was like HOLD ON A MINUTE! lol but still good work and it seems to be no issue for Hunter.

Now I haven't requested anything in quite some time so here's my new request:

Size: Same as the SiG I have on right now

Colours: Black and Purple

I'd like another Saeko one from HOTD in this way and also one of Adam Blade from Needless. Images of them below for reference =)

http://www.mmodomination.com/Anime/Needless4.jpg -Adam Blade

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/313/8/0/saeko_busujima_by_claire_kaede03-d5kgh41.jpg -Saeko Busijima

I'll trust you like always to find renders again, thanks in advance =)

Same colours for both of them too please

Heya I was wondering if you got a chance to do a birthday themed sig or profile pic for me please. As a reminder I am female and hate pink and aren't big on purple or orange and I absolutely Loved your last ones you did for me :)

I also liked how you had your initials on my last ones :)

Also, as a separate request, I love Norse mythology and viking history so a profile pic to switch with my current one would be awesome as well. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was expecting an awesome darker then black Sig and then I was like HOLD ON A MINUTE! lol but still good work and it seems to be no issue for Hunter.

Now I haven't requested anything in quite some time so here's my new request:

Size: Same as the SiG I have on right now

Colours: Black and Purple

I'd like another Saeko one from HOTD in this way and also one of Adam Blade from Needless. Images of them below for reference =)

http://www.mmodomination.com/Anime/Needless4.jpg -Adam Blade

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/313/8/0/saeko_busujima_by_claire_kaede03-d5kgh41.jpg -Saeko Busijima

I'll trust you like always to find renders again, thanks in advance =)

Same colours for both of them too please

Heya I was wondering if you got a chance to do a birthday themed sig or profile pic for me please. As a reminder I am female and hate pink and aren't big on purple or orange and I absolutely Loved your last ones you did for me :)

I also liked how you had your initials on my last ones :)

Also, as a separate request, I love Norse mythology and viking history so a profile pic to switch with my current one would be awesome as well. Thanks!

I'm so sorry...I completely forgot about this!!!  GOMENASAI :surrender::oh::too_sad: