[Requests] Athena's Request Shop [TEMP CLOSED]

Alice

Theme : Elfen Lied, sorry for making you look for a render :(

SIG Size (My standard size for all SIGs 600x220.): 600x220

Coloring (Example...blues, greens, reds...): what ever you think suits best.

Extras (If wanted...)

Main Text: jobonline20

SUB Text:

Just finished and here it is:

ElfenLiedAvvy_zps327af0a2.jpgElfenLiedSIC_zpsd3a6263d.jpg

Okay I need another SIG/Avatar combo. I want something dark and gory, keep in mind it cant be too graphic and I want it the size that your SIG is right now so nice and big. Make it anime based if possible, it doesnt need to be gory but I want something that's evil and dark please. I trust you again to find a render and to play around with it, make me more than one if you feel like it, all the same size plz if you do plan on doing that. If I'm too vague with this then just lemme know

• Like 1

do have to say i do like you work mite have to ask for sig/avy sometime

I know I'm new here and all and i do like your work :) and cant edit last post heh so a small request for sig/avy

Theme - sword play/big guns ;)

Gender - ether or nay fussed

Colors - Darker shades of purple, blues an black

Size - Standard size for sig/avy

i know it's a bit cheeky but i thought i would ask

cheers Ruku

• Like 1

Okay I need another SIG/Avatar combo. I want something dark and gory, keep in mind it cant be too graphic and I want it the size that your SIG is right now so nice and big. Make it anime based if possible, it doesnt need to be gory but I want something that's evil and dark please. I trust you again to find a render and to play around with it, make me more than one if you feel like it, all the same size plz if you do plan on doing that. If I'm too vague with this then just lemme know

I have it queue.  I shall work on yours after I finish DeathTheKid's request.  :)

I know I'm new here and all and i do like your work :) and cant edit last post heh so a small request for sig/avy

Theme - sword play/big guns ;)

Gender - ether or nay fussed

Colors - Darker shades of purple, blues an black

Size - Standard size for sig/avy

i know it's a bit cheeky but i thought i would ask

cheers Ruku

It doesn't matter to me if you are new.  I will gladly take on this request.    I have you in queue, and I will message you upon completion of your request.  Your request will be easy enough to accomplish...I have renders that fit what you want.

• Like 1

Oh my god. I know I really shouldn't post unless I have a request but I really like the first and third sets you made for Dark!

Hahaha, don't worry about it.  Yes, the 1st and 3rd are my favs out of the 3.  The middle one didn't turn out as awesome as the others.  The Yuno one, 3rd one, was highly time consuming rendering that image, because I wanted to keep the blood flinging around from the original image.  But it turned out rather well and completely worth the work.

• Like 1