[Requests] Athena's Request Shop [TEMP CLOSED]

Alice

• 2 weeks later...

Theme : Boa Hancock, sorry for making you look for a render :(

SIG Size (My standard size for all SIGs 600x220.): 600x220

Coloring (Example...blues, greens, reds...): what ever you think suits best.

Extras (If wanted...) make the sig as sexy as you can within the forum limits

Main Text: jobonline20

SUB Text:

• Like 1

Theme: Lenalee Lee (click here for a render if you don't have any you prefer to use/example character)

Sig Size: 500 by 220 works for me

Colouring: feel free to do anything that works with the render

Main Text: lemmingllama

Also, a 150 by 150 avatar of the character's head and whatever fun colouring has been done would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot for reading this and potentially making me a sig/avatar set. When I get time I will go through your renders and see if any tickle my fancy

• Like 1

Okay I'm here for another request, it's a pretty simple request too I must say. The SIG/Avatar combo I have right now, I want it again but with more purple and black, also make the writing a bit clearer and in a nice purple would be good. I'd like either side to be dark too, kind of like the face is just coming out of the darkness at you, it is now a bit but those darker sides might help it. Same size as the one now and yeah. I'm sure you can do it pretty easily. Thanks in advance and if I didnt explain my view just say and I'll try and explain it again

Okay I'm here for another request, it's a pretty simple request too I must say. The SIG/Avatar combo I have right now, I want it again but with more purple and black, also make the writing a bit clearer and in a nice purple would be good. I'd like either side to be dark too, kind of like the face is just coming out of the darkness at you, it is now a bit but those darker sides might help it. Same size as the one now and yeah. I'm sure you can do it pretty easily. Thanks in advance and if I didnt explain my view just say and I'll try and explain it again

I'm withdrawing my request now, I don't think it's been started on anyway so no issues there.

LOOK ALIVE!!! ... I gots a request for ya'! Surprise me with with the sexiest rock and roll Signature and Avatar! GOoO! ~Points whimsically into the horizon.~

Hahaha...this is the funinest way I've seen a request made.  I accept. This gave me a good laugh.

• Like 1