[Requests] Athena's Request Shop [TEMP CLOSED]

Alice

I could use a background for my kametsu, one that preferably takes up the entire thing, I don't like having the bars on either side or a big blank space, it can be a tiled image that looks good. Just make it dark and nice and I'll be happy. I could also use one for my youtube, darkangelgames13, it can be the same as the other I'd just need a copy with my name here and the other with my youtube one plz and thankyou. If you need renders lemme know and I'll search for some.

• Like 1

I could use a background for my kametsu, one that preferably takes up the entire thing, I don't like having the bars on either side or a big blank space, it can be a tiled image that looks good. Just make it dark and nice and I'll be happy. I could also use one for my youtube, darkangelgames13, it can be the same as the other I'd just need a copy with my name here and the other with my youtube one plz and thankyou. If you need renders lemme know and I'll search for some.

I've not forgotten you. With the site down...I wasn't able to see what the request was. I shall be working on it this weekend.

Edit: These are sized appropriately and will be big enough. :) I'm using a different image host for large images, so that they are uploading the correct size.

Kametsu:

1600/1200

da13wp.jpg

Youtube:

youtubedag13.jpg

Edited by Dreamcastor
  • Like 1

I'm back again lol -waves- I need a new SIG/Avatar set, I'd like a Needless Sig and Avatar, preferably of:

http://www.mmodomination.com/Anime/Needless4.jpg

Not sure if you've seen the anime but that's him so you know, I don't want that exact pic, I trust you again to go and find me a good render... Wow that makes me sound lazy, if you need me to find one lemme know, I just like giving you a lot of freedom on these.

My second request is a little different, I need a new background but it's for my phone lol. So the image doesn't need to be too big but still make it large cause I have a Samsung so it has the scrolling pages that go over the background. I'd like something anime based for that too but I'd like a Hellsing background of Seras Victoria.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/096/a/2/Hellsing_seras_by_ZeTorches.jpg

That's her there. I don't need the Dark_Angel13 thing for that background but I'd like it on the SIG please. So yeah those are my requests

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...