[Requests] Athena's Request Shop [TEMP CLOSED]

Alice

i like the last one in lol's request, can i steal it :bad_smile: :bad_smile: . what is yui doing in the second sig, the request was for azusa :D

and lama's second sig, like the little bowls. :P

Theme : Perona, please look for a render :(, i couldn't find one, sorry. if you can't find let  me know i'll make a different request.

SIG Size (My standard size for all SIGs 600x220.): 600x220

Coloring (Example...blues, greens, reds...): what ever you think suits best.

Extras (If wanted...)

Main Text: jobonline20

SUB Text:

I'll see what I can do.

That second is definitely Azusa, not Yui...not even close to Yui.

• 3 weeks later...

a bit different. if you haven't finished perona no problem, could you make this first priority

Theme : saber and nodame in the same sig. 1 half of the sig is sabre with a serious/authoritative kind of look about her and the other half is the usually goofy nodame

Extras (If wanted...)

Main Text:

SUB Text:

• Like 1

a bit different. if you haven't finished perona no problem, could you make this first priority

Theme : saber and nodame in the same sig. 1 half of the sig is sabre with a serious/authoritative kind of look about her and the other half is the usually goofy nodame

Extras (If wanted...)

Main Text:

SUB Text:

Oh crap...I completely forgot about that request.  I'm really really sorry.  My life has been kind of hectic with Sakura and a new baby on the way.  I'll definitely make sure to work on this sig for you.

Extras (If wanted...)

Main Text:

SUB Text:

Oh crap...I completely forgot about that request.  I'm really really sorry.  My life has been kind of hectic with Sakura and a new baby on the way.  I'll definitely make sure to work on this sig for you.

take your time no problem, you do have to look after yourself too. and the kids. and your husband. and your inlaws. and your parents. and your dog. and etc., :haha: :haha:

• Like 1

take your time no problem, you do have to look after yourself too. and the kids. and your husband. and your inlaws. and your parents. and your dog. and etc., :haha: :haha:

Cats...not dogs.  I don't like dogs and neither does my husband.  We have three wonderful cats named Kaname, Yuki, and Saki. 

I'll work on it soon.

Cats...not dogs.  I don't like dogs and neither does my husband.  We have three wonderful cats named Kaname, Yuki, and Saki. 

I'll work on it soon.

like i said take your time, you need to look after yourself epecially since you are pregnant.

• 4 weeks later...

Theme : A Goofy sig of Merida,sorry for making you look for a render :(

Coloring (Example...blues, greens, reds...): cheerfully bright

Extras (If wanted...)

Main Text: jobonline20

SUB Text:

This might take me awhile, but I'll give it a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm in need of a new set of avatars and sigs...

Theme (Post image or name of character that you want. I've got a huge stock of renders.): Render 1 Render 2 Or anything Erza Scarlet.
SIG Size (If no size is mention, then I'll just do whatever I think is best. Standard is 500x200.): Your standard is fine with me. Avatar size 200x200.
Color Scheme (Example...blues, greens, reds...): Anything that fits the render.

Thanks a lot Dreamer.

Edited by DeathTheKid

I've not forgotten about all your request.  I've got a hectic life going on right now.  What with Sakura learning to walk, being very pregnant with our second little girl, and us moving in less than a month...I just very busy.  I will try and get to them soon.  It may be after I move thou and get settled down again.  We are in the midst of packing and whatnot.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I still remember all your requests.  I hope to find some time to do them soon, but please don't rush or get upset if it is still awhile.  In just ten short weeks I'll be in the hospital, I found out my Nana has a pretty bad cancer, Sakura is starting to walk a lot so having to constantly watch her, and all my other responsibilities have kept me from even enjoy some fun for myself lately.  Plus having lost hundreds of episodes lost causing broken links and having to re-upload everything to fix them has been my top priority lately, thou I am almost finished.  I will try soon to work on them.  :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll just leave it to you. I atleast want him to have a black cape, black clothes and red eyes. I would like my name on it like some do. Other then that, I'll let you decide on what to do since you're better then me at putting images together. Lol. I'm still trying my own stuff with photoshop. Thanks and yes I will give you the credit of course