Voice your thoughts on what features you'd like to see.

Koby

Thanks a ton Koby. I was able to put them all up. The reason I couldn't add more, was it wouldn't let me add another post until someone else commented. Whatever you did fixed that too. I ended up just spreading them out over the other posts I had made in the mean time. Thanks again, that was amazingly fast. There was only 18 reviews that were made by this Author, and they made me laugh my A** off. Thanks again.

The double post prevention is set to only stop it if the last post was done within 5 minutes of the time you try to make another post.

oh, ok, didn't know that. Still thanks a ton, you are the Best.

• Like 1

As for closing polls without closing threads... seems that mod isn't compatible and is still in development as mentioned July 16th:

http://community.inv...-only-poll-100/

Word. It's not a big deal and wouldn't be a problem if people didn't blatantly ignore the fact the poll is labeled "closed" and kept voting in it anyway, haha.

• Like 1

Koby, what about Bookmark option for threads. That way we can easily access our favorite threads.

You can Follow threads/ topics.

Koby, what about Bookmark option for threads. That way we can easily access our favorite threads.

You can follow threads /topics

Or, you can easily hit ctrl+d to bookmark pages if thats what you wanted.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to have BBCode anchors? I've been trying to figure out a nice way to format the FAQ without needing to use spoilers and it seems like my options are either use multiple posts and then link the posts or request anchors. (I'm not very clever though, so there's probably better ways of doing it.) I want to be able to have all the questions out in a list and then link them to their answers--either through anchors or I guess some sort of magic that makes text appear and disappear when you click the question--spoilers are kind of bulky. I don't know if the latter can be done on the forum though?

Unless we already have a way to do anchors and I don't know. I notice that when you link text, you have an option to link to an anchor, but I see no way of creating them.

I've been trying to figure out a nice way to format the FAQ without needing to use spoilers and it seems like my options are either use multiple posts and then link the posts or request anchors.

Would it be possible to create a kametsu wiki that's tied to the main site. You wouldn't have to worry about being limited to BBCode, and you could also use it for more detailed guides. Then you could just link to the wiki where it's needed.

Would it also be possible to have a single log in for all of kametsu. So when you log in to the forum you're also logged in to Kametsu.com as well.

Edit: any chance of adding the ability to change member titles. I looked and can't seem to find it anywhere.

Edited by L4ugh

I've been trying to figure out a nice way to format the FAQ without needing to use spoilers and it seems like my options are either use multiple posts and then link the posts or request anchors.

Would it be possible to create a kametsu wiki that's tied to the main site. You wouldn't have to worry about being limited to BBCode, and you could also use it for more detailed guides. Then you could just link to the wiki where it's needed.

Would it also be possible to have a single log in for all of kametsu. So when you log in to the forum you're also logged in to Kametsu.com as well.

Edit: any chance of adding the ability to change member titles. I looked and can't seem to find it anywhere.

Member title can be changed in my settings. tis about mid way down the page...

Member title can be changed in my settings. tis about mid way down the page...

I think you might have to have a certain number of posts before you can freely edit your usertitle. Maybe 500, I think I remember hearing somewhere...?

Edited by poetictragedy

o ohey ghostie showing up out of nowhere ooo

I like the idea of a wiki a lot, actually.

Also: I wish groups could come back too, but it seems like they're simply not possible anymore. What about threads replacing groups? They could be in the spam section so that post counts don't go up, and function kind of like club threads I've seen on other forums where you have a thread for a specific group and people "join" by saying that they'd like to be in the conversations going on in the thread before posting in them. I think that would actually work well here tbh. Like for example, if I made a thread for KALS, I would set up a thread with the first post having info about the group, the second having the member list and prequisits for joining [such as having stories or art in the Art and Lit section that have been deemed quality, wanting to improve the quality of the section etc etc] Maybe it could have its own section even? One that doesn't increase post count, of course.

o ohey ghostie showing up out of nowhere ooo

I like the idea of a wiki a lot, actually.

Also: I wish groups could come back too, but it seems like they're simply not possible anymore. What about threads replacing groups? They could be in the spam section so that post counts don't go up, and function kind of like club threads I've seen on other forums where you have a thread for a specific group and people "join" by saying that they'd like to be in the conversations going on in the thread before posting in them. I think that would actually work well here tbh. Like for example, if I made a thread for KALS, I would set up a thread with the first post having info about the group, the second having the member list and prequisits for joining [such as having stories or art in the Art and Lit section that have been deemed quality, wanting to improve the quality of the section etc etc] Maybe it could have its own section even? One that doesn't increase post count, of course.

Well thats a good idea. I really never thought about that possibility... nice one. I for one definitely second this one, especially considering the amount of good the groups did in the past. Heck, if you did do a wiki you could use that for the groups...lol

A better notifacation system, I know you can follow threads but it doesn't really help when you have to goto your email to see the fact that some one posted in a thread that you're following. I mean there's a notifacation for when you get a message or some one likes a post, why not when some one posts in a followed thread?

You should be able to get notifications when people post.

My Settings > Notification Options > Notification method to use for replies to followed topics > Notification List

Let me know if that doesn't work for you. I get notifications when people post in threads I follow.

We had subfora for specific sexes before. I liked that setup a lot better than the groups since you could have different threads and not be limited to a single flow of posts. I don't think it'd be too much hassle to have something set up like the Alexandria Inn--an area for sign-ups and another area for discussions. Post count or not, I also agree that it's a good idea.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Nekone locked this topic