Voice your thoughts on what features you'd like to see.

Koby

Maybe have some sort of bank for people to gain money by starting or posting threads and contributing, and lose money by infractions, etc. We could also have some sort of a shop where the money can be used to buy certain items, and in addition, have contests for money prizes and/or having a lottery bi-weekly.

There was a gil system for a while, but due to the software updates then it was phased out. I was so heartbroken, I had soooooooo much and then it was gone.

Also post manga scans, not just anime download.

There is a Soundtrack and Manga section here for manga downloads.

Now aside from what was said could we link a intro sound to our profile?

Why would you want/need this?? I cant imagine viewing someones profile and having to remove my headphones because there is this intro sound/song playing...

Fair point Moodkiller. Emphasis on moodkiller

Now aside from what was said could we link a intro sound to our profile?

Why would you want/need this?? I cant imagine viewing someones profile and having to remove my headphones because there is this intro sound/song playing...

lol! Sorry about that xD I guess it just didnt make sense to me...

If this does ever happen, then I would suggest the option to "remember" if you want to have the sound playing or not on that specific users profile when you visit :)

Will you open an international section for downloading anime and cartoon dubbed or subtitled in differents languages such as french, german, spanish, italian, ... ?

People are able to add it to the current subtitled section as long as it either also has English subs, or specifically states in the thread title for example: [FRENCH SUBS]

Or if it has English audio as well, it can still be placed in dual-audio. Overall Kametsu is an English speaking community, so I don't feel the need for a separate international language board.

Ok here is one feature that i think should be implemented. 

The  Request  section under  Content Distro 2.0  should have a sub-section that should include  MiniHD  section divided into 3 categories:-  Dual-Audio, Subbed, & Dubbed.

If the request is sorted it will be easy for those who wish to upload what they have without going through all the mixed topics in Request section. Also it will be easier for those wanting to make request, not to mention chances of request getting fulfilled faster. 

P.S :- I asked for MiniHD section since its quite popular (at least in my opinion). Also if possible adding the sections for Raw's & Movies  separate (not under MiniHD sub- section but directly under Request Section) may make things easy. 

[Just give it a thought]

It just seems overly complicated. People already fail to place requests in the request board as is. Confusing them more just seems unwise. C-W had miniHD banned; we allow it here but it has it's own forum so we don't have to bother with it.

ooooh yu sure know a lot of this place xD

i wonder if its active at all

this site seems really dead..i see my avatar on almost every section >.>

the one on cartoon-world was dead

Well, I've been around for awhile and posted in all of the boards. And it isn't dead, just that we only have about 30 people who actually post on a daily basis. Activity begets activity, so people will respond to all those posts of yours

• Nekone locked this topic