Voice your thoughts on what features you'd like to see.

Koby

Any Way of Tracking or removing dead links?

You can remove dead links by reporting the thread or contacting the uploader. If its only one link, then the uploader will likely reupload it. If the entire thread has dead links, then either contact the uploader and ask for them to reupload, or report the thread so it can be moved to the dead links board.

As for tracking dead links, just check the links or plug them into jDownloader.

How about a Tokusatsu section.

For shows like Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Ultraman, ect.

Can be placed in the Entertainment board with the rest of the live-action related shows. I doubt there is enough demand or discussion of them to warrant their own board currently.

Can be placed in the Entertainment board with the rest of the live-action related shows. I doubt there is enough demand or discussion of them to warrant their own board currently.
I meant like a download section for it.

Then you would have to a separate section for every other type of anime... no? 

No because Tokusatsu is not anime, it is real people, see.

Kamen_Rider_Agito.jpg

No because Tokusatsu is not anime, it is real people, see.

Ah... I see... though this is mainly an anime and recently refreshed cartoon forum 

Any chance we could get a sub forum in the tech center for tech news? It's not that I take any issue with the large amount of news articles being posted there lately, except for those with strong anti-american themes. I'm just worried that the amount and frequency may cause the posts of people who are in need of help to get buried. Another idea would be to post the tech news on the main kametsu.com site with any anime news. 

Something completely different:

Wouldn't the place for tokusatsu be with all the other live action shows? Sorry I can't remember that forum's name anymore, just know that it was removed from lack of use. 

Any chance we could get a sub forum in the tech center for tech news? It's not that I take any issue with the large amount of news articles being posted there lately, except for those with strong anti-american themes. I'm just worried that the amount and frequency may cause the posts of people who are in need of help to get buried. Another idea would be to post the tech news on the main kametsu.com site with any anime news. 

Something completely different:

Wouldn't the place for tokusatsu be with all the other live action shows? Sorry I can't remember that forum's name anymore, just know that it was removed from lack of use. 

You are thinking of the premium section.

And I personally think that any live action downloads should go into the Entertainment board.

Could we get a remake of the original blue forum theme from Cartoon-World?

http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/AcidTech

Nope. I doubt anyone would want to recode the skin, and even if we did get someone to do so, that person likely wouldn't keep it maintained for each new software release upgrade we go through. Unlike phpBB which almost never got updated; IPB has updates every few weeks/months. Very soon a complete rehaul will be released with IPBv4; which will likely completely change the way the whole skinning process is done again and make all of our skins need to be recoded.

And I personally think that any live action downloads should go into the Entertainment board.

Is it ok to do that?

I can find links to some old Kamen Riders and other Ishinomori Tokusatsu's, including Super Sentai and Ultraman.

I am not sure on old Godzillas and Motheras though.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

Is it ok to do that?

I can find links to some old Kamen Riders and other Ishinomori Tokusatsu's, including Super Sentai and Ultraman.

I am not sure on old Godzillas and Motheras though.

Ask Koby to be sure. However, I don't think there is a specific rule that says you can't upload them. And as for the description of the board

All other forums of media (books, magazines, movies, music, sports, tv shows, etc.)

How about having the Donate button on the top left of the page redirect to your announcement page about Skrill? Currently it leads to a blank page.

It was only because the mod needed a lil fix. It should be working fine now on all skins.

• Nekone locked this topic