Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

"Shining Hearts" Yesterday. All 12 episodes in...20 minutes, well maybe 30. A total c***. The only good thing about it was animation and female characters. Well, at least how they looked. What I must admit animation really was top noth (at least for me). And especially ladies. They were super cute. However, everything else, (including main hero, other characters (the main ones too as I didn't like their personalities), story) was bad. Very bad. I just wasted half an hour of my precious time. I didn't expect it to be good, but I really couldn't imagine that that would be SO BAD. So 1/10 from me.

EDIT v1. Another worthless anime in my list: "Hiiro no Kakera". Yesterday. Finished in 4o minutes or so. Was capable of watching first episode, but after that... Dunno what to say about it. There wasn't anything good about it. Neither characters, neither animation, neither story. Well, I could stand animation part (let's say 8/10; though it wasn't impressive), but I couldn't stand reverse harem (if it is called like that), nor main characters (felt like watching "Backstreet Boys"; I'm gonna puke!), nor story (just plain boring). So this time yet again not my cup of tea. Verdict: 1/10.

Edited by dudefromLT

Finished Bakemonogatari yesterday. A pretty good anime if i have to say for myself. The plot was entertaining and worht one's time. But i can't point out any major positives or negatives about this anime, so at the end of the day it turned out to be a pretty average. The only out of ordinary (not extraordinary) thing about this anime is the artwork. Though it helped in giving the "spooky" feeling, i can't help but think that the anime could've done better without it. After all we have seen better supernatural animes such as Another which had the usual artwork. Well at the end of the day i will score it 7.5/10.

Ok so here I am during the summer holidays with nothing to do. So I decided to finally watch some of the anime I have collected (downloaded). ATM I have 5 series but I will try to download more too.

Anyway I started FMA back in Easter but stopped with about 13 episodes to go (school and stuff). Luckily I have a decent memory when it comes to this sort of stuff.

OMFG the ending of fullmetal alchemist. It's just so unexpected and sad. After everything that Ed and Al went through even getting the philosophers stone. How could that just happen?

However the anime is just amazing. 10/10 easily it's funny, brilliantly plotted, emotional. You can even get it in HD quality so it looks good too. Everything in the Anime is smooth so you can enjoy it completely. I'm giving it to a friend to watch so hopefully he'll be hooked too.

ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN IT SHOULD GO AND WATCH IT NOW!

I just finished watching okami-san and her seven companions...good show I guess...wasn't expecting much since Toradora & Shakugan no shana both didn't live up to expectations :/... id give it a 6/10....I did like the character design thoe...

Also I just finished watching the last season of the familiar of zero....THAT WAS A VERY GOOD SHOW....not a fan of ecchi stuff (which it had a lot of), but the story was, in my opinion, VERY well done...although it kind of came randomly (No solid story)....the ending however....PROBABLY THE 3RD BEST ENDING FOR AN ANIME I'VE EVER SEEN :3 Very nice ending indeed :)

Two more to my collection. This time better than the last ones:

"Freedom": rather average, well, sort of. Everything would have been perfect if not the s**** CG animation. Because of it I had to skip much of the content. So It was like 10 minutes of each episode after third episode (managed to watch three episodes without skipping a second). It was just to painful to watch. So only 3/10 from me. Well environment was O.K., but design of characters... horrible! Story was just wonderful (10/10). That kind of story could have easily been fit into 24 episodes or so. Characters were good as well, especially secondary one (Alan). Cool old guy. Well, if not for animation I could have rated theses series 10/10, but because of f**** animation I can give it only 4/10.

"K-ON!" movie: good. The old "K-ON!" series style. The way I liked it. Good animation, rather good story, lovable characters. There were no big minuses, except for singing. As I dislike Japaneses songs, I try to avoid them. This time was the same. Whenever "band" decided to sing, I skipped that scenes (the same I did and in TV series). But everything else was more than O.K. I could rate it as 9/10. Mainly because Japaneses songs don't fit with me.

The last anime I completed was Twelve Kingdoms. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=840

I'm not very good at ratings but I would probably give it a 7/10 or 8/10. It's 45 episodes and while there were some parts that dragged, I wish there was more once I got to the end. Really the stronger points for me were the music, characters and the story.

Before that was Black Butler http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=10160. The first season I would give it about the same rating as Twelve Kingdoms if not more so 8/10 9/10. I love the music of the series from the openings and closings to the music playing in the background through the series. There are two seasons of it that I know of. Enjoyed the first seaon more than the second (not a huge fan of the second season so it would probably have a lower rating like 5/10).

Berserk!!!

I must say I enjoyed the anime Berserk considering how it is a really old anime, but it had a kick ass story to go with it. Though it was a shame that it ended so suddenly even after the manga goes way beyond the animes story. The action was ok and the soundtrack of the anime was limited but ok, I kept watching for the story line and it was one of the better ones I have seen in ages. I guess it is time to read the manga as a anime remake seems to be ages off (though there does seem to be one lurking around.)

I last anime I completed was Claymore.

It had an epic storyline, great characters (I'm a fan of strong female characters) and a wicked concept, I just wish that they didn't end it like that, The ending was very poor, and it wasn't even in the manga.

Rating 8.5 (would be a full 10 if it weren't for the ending.

My last watched stuff:

"FateZero" THE BEST! What can I say: THE BEST! Very good series indeed. Everything, from animation to story just fascinated me. All that visuals, characters, story twists were just perfect. Much better than its predecessor "FateStay Night" So lets continue:

animation (10/10). No minuses here. The quality were just amazing. Maybe only one minus goes from that fact that half of the series I watched in BDRip, other in HDTVRip. So change in video quality was present, but that problem not in the series itself.

story (10/10). Very good. I liked how things were developing. Thought as I watched "FateStay Night" I knew were all that was going to. So at some point the ending was kinda spoiled. But that didn't bother me too much.

characters (10/10). The Best! All of them were portrayed just perfect. Now if just all anime series had such character development... Well, I can dream at least. All with their own goals and wishes, all with their emotions and such. And by the way, Rider and Waver Velvet were the best of them all. Such a great team. Well, even the most hated like Caster and his master were kinda cool at the end too. When you look at them, you kinda feel sorry how it ended for them.

So overall 10/10. I was just consumed by theses series. Though I wonder... why characters were different from "FateStay Night" and theses series? I mean servants, like Rider, Caster, Berserk...

"Acchi Kocchi". Nice comedy. Nothing very spectacular, but quite enjoyable.

animation (9/10). Good, I liked how characters were drawn.

story (7/10). Nothing new. Funny, but nothing very memorable.

characters (9/10). Good, thought main one (Io Otonashi) wasn't very good. Can't say for sure why, but I kinda disliked him. Not much, but felt that someone better could be put in his place.

Overall good series. So somewhere 8/10. Main problem was subs. All that flying s*** (sentences, words) lagged my computer as hell. My PC was just to week to cope with all that crap.

"Tailenders"and "Holy Knight". Won't say anything about it. Skipped (dropped) both of them at the same evening. Neither of it was interesting. The only good think I can remember was Mikagura Tomoe from "Tailenders". She's cute.

lxmfO.jpgY4zdE.pngTrSen.jpg

Everything else not worth mentioning. 1/10 for both of them.

One Piece - 10/10

- I really love this series, everything about it screams at me to watch it. It's awesome.

Naruto - 9/10

- The series is coming to it's end I fear and like Bleach it's growing extremely active. I'm more open to the fact the Jubei is coming.

Just watched Angel Beats. Here are my stream of consciousness thoughts.

First off, I’ve been meaning to watch this since it came out. Second off Yuri = Haruhi. Third off, this anime has some of the worst pacing I’ve ever seen. For once I think an anime has gone too fast (usually it’s the other way around). I felt like they were trying to cram in a million things into 13 episodes and it just came off as rushed and everything was so shallow. Example: One episode vice-president is bad, next episode he’s good. One episode had Otonashi trying to help the brigade find happiness, next episode he’s fighting shadows. The ending was somewhat touching, I’ll give it that, but with everything so rushed it was hard to feel emotionally attached. So I mean this series had so much potential and if only it could have been like 24 or more episodes it could have gone from “ok” to “amazing”. But yes it’s still “ok”, and not “bad”.

My last stuff: many short OVAs that names I can't remember and "Natsuiro Kiseki". What can I say: nothing much. My week wasn't very good. Day after day no good anime in menu. Decided to watch some random stuff sitting in my HDD, but was disappointed with my selections. The only a little bit more memorable anime was "Natsuiro Kiseki". Well, more memorable doesn't mean I liked it, just that it wasn't so bad. Animation was O.K. (8/10), story not so (5/10), characters rather good (8/10). I finished it in couple of days, mainly because was skipping big parts of it. Kinda disappointing really. So and my writing today is the same.

B Gata H Kei - I must say it isn't hard for me to enjoy an anime but to get me wanting more after the anime is finished is hard. It started slow but the anime grew and grabbed my interests fast. I feel like the anime needs another season but only because I want to see more, I am finiding it a little hard to move onto another anime at the moment after finishing this one. I gave this anime a 9/10 on my MAL. The art style of the anime was beautiful, the soundtrack helped out with the anime and I felt like all the dubbed voices went well with the characters.