Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

"Hyouka" What a wonderful show. I liked it very much. 10/10 from me.

Animation (10/10). Nothing more can be said about it. The design of characters were just the way I like it.

Story (10/10). What can I say? Slow paste school life easy mystery/comedy. The best material there can be. No big surprises, just ordinary, easy life.

Characters (10/10). I just like when main character is so... dull to everything around him. Kinda resembles me. All cast was great as well. And beauty of ladies... I can't be described in words how lovely they looked.

Well, the second season of "Hyouka" would be just great, though for some reason I doubt that it would be like that. Dunno why. And ending... It was good as well, though I kinda wanted it to be more "ending" like (well, if there won't be second season that is). For example main protagonists declaring love, or at least somewhat near that stage. Oh well. Either way, 10/10 from me.

And next "last" show:

"Oda Nobuna no Yabou". Not bad show, though nothing impressive. Skipped here and there watching it, but overall kind enjoyed it. Very good animation (10/10), likable characters (10/10). Main problem was story (6/10). I myself not very into old Japan. All that samurai thing and such isn't my cup of tea. Well, it was entertaining at some point, but it wasn't so good as I could stuck with this show not rewinding it here and there. So 7/10 from me.

P.S. Lolis were great!

Avoid reading any spoilers for Code Geass. It's my absolute favorite anime. I've watched it three times now, and always want to watch it again whenever I start a new series lol.

I'm currently almost finished K-ON!! (season 2), and although it's not really bad, I gotta say I'm looking forward to finishing it so I can start something else.

Avoid reading any spoilers for Code Geass. It's my absolute favorite anime. I've watched it three times now, and always want to watch it again whenever I start a new series lol.

I'm currently almost finished K-ON!! (season 2), and although it's not really bad, I gotta say I'm looking forward to finishing it so I can start something else.

lol funny that before i started watching code geass i watched season 1 and 2 of K-ON!

"Arcana Famiglia" What a boring show. Very, very disappointing. The begging of it was kinda intriguing, but later on... The only good thing in this show was Felicità. She was kinda cute... kinda... Though compared to other shows heroines she was lacking something. Don't know what really. Overall animation wasn't impressive, but was good enough. The main problem was story. Didn't catchy. And it really sounded so strange to hear Japanese language in Italian (I think) environment. It just didn't fit to image. Either way 1/10.

Zetman - Loved this one. Probably not since Hellsing Ultimate had I seen an Anime this bloody. Hmm, Tanaka was so cute. Don't recall ever seeing a character with braces. I wanted more for her and possibly a happier ending over all. But if that means Jin gets with Konoha, that's alright in my books as well. I must say, some of the violence made me sad though. :( Especially all the girls that died.

Accel World,

Got to say i do like this anime and give it a 6.5/10. It would of been higher but after watching Sword art online i started to prefer that over this and when watching the finial few episodes i didnt enjoy it as much as I thought i would. But sill overall I think this is a good anime and deffo worth watching again.

Edited by AnimeCrazy

C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - Really liked this one. Masakaki reminded me of a Johnny Depp character, really. Just quirky and creepy. There was an OST I heard in the series that i really enjoyed, picked that up as well. One thing I do have to mention is that who ever did the episodes some how managed to get some actual japanese tv commercials into it. x.x I think it was unintended, but still weird nonetheless.

"Natsuyuki Rendezvous". Good show. Nothing very "brilliant", but good enough to spent my evenings on it. One of the most mature shows I have seen in recent months. Serious, grown up story about love.

Animation was good enough. Maybe the only minus here would go to design of Rokka. Short hair doesn't suit her. Short hair for Hazuki wasn't suitable as well.

Story. Good. Mature stuff for more... experienced audience. I liked the way story progressed, though what I disliked was that... "dream" world or whatever. Ghost and stuff was O.K., but seeing Hazuki wondering that "underworld" felt a little bit stupid and out of place.

Characters. I liked them. This is how real world works. Really convincing acting if you ask me.

So overall something like 8/10. Good show, though not perfect. Now if you drop that "underworld" I think it would have been much better, because it was the main minus in this show. And short hair... here they didn't fit.

Another week, another shows...

Very good: "Tari Tari". Splendid from beginning till the end. Animation very good, story... so true life, characters amazing. Watching this show I really couldn't find any minuses in it. Maybe just a little bit more screen time for male cast, but whatever. I liked it nonetheless. So 10/10 from me.

Average: "Chocolate". Animation good, characters as well. Main minus goes for story. Comedy and serious stuff doesn't combine very well. And one guy (technically) in club of bunch of girls... Too cliché. Well, at least ending was as it should be. With the kiss. 7/10.

Bad: "Kuroko's basketball". Sports anime not for me. I liked cast of this show. Main character was just perfect. What I couldn't stand was story. At first seemed quite well made anime, but... I just can't watch sport related stuff. This is the truth. I wasn't been able to keep with it longer than eight episodes. So had to drop it. 2/10. But Kuroko was cool. I liked him.

EDIT v1: "Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai" Another disappointment. Started as average, ended as bad. Too much boobs (because of it I even had misunderstanding with my brother, who mistook this show for hentai), not enough... dunno what. Well, too much concentration into nudity, not enough attention to story. Characters were good enough, though main one disappointed me after couple of episodes. Pervert is a pervert, funny as it should be, but he started to annoy me. Either way I expected a little bit more of this show, but in the end my expectations were crushed. 2/10.

Lets EDIT v2:

One good show: "Binbougami ga!". Really funny stuff. Nothing that would force me to not to like it. Animation was good, story as well. Characters... main protagonists were just perfect! It would be so cool to see second season of this. 10/10.

Two bad shows: "Hagure Yuusha no Estetica" / "Soriton no Akuma". First one was bad because of... everything. Animation like from hentai source (dunno why I think so, but it kinda reminded me of hentai). Main character... started to hate him first minute I saw him. Story... didn't even bothered to understand it. This show was one of those who must be dropped after first episode. So I did it. Second one... too old. Maybe story wouldn't be so bad, but as I disliked animation (too old) I didn't bothered to continue watching it.

Edited by dudefromLT

• 2 weeks later...

Just finish Shiki, it was really interesting. Every episodes was great, making me wanting to watch more after every episode. But at the very end I don’t get what happen. (I am talking about the scene after the credits of the last episode). I don’t understand the last part at all... can someone explain?