Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Me and my boyfriend are almost done watching Cardcaptors I have seem most of it but we r 4 away from the end we have basically the next series we r going to watch however depending on if something is close to being done downloading then it is between 2 different ones either starting digimon or rewatching Pretear bc he really liked the series n i liked it to the first time i watched it to so if we do end up rewatching Pretear it will be my 3rd time watching it though.

Well finished Cardcaptors n i am bummed bc there is so much missing from the english dubbed version of it I dont want to spoil it for anyone so I wont say anything like of what it is. I have seen the last episode before in japanese n i was grrrr at the english version of it bc of the lack of scenes but all in all it was a good series I think i am going to have withdrawls from it now its a good thing that I have it on disc though.

Finished Clannad: After Story a few days back. I will be honest, I only wanted to see why people loved this anime so much and after finishing it I obtained my answer. The story of this anime is very unique, nothing like what we are used to see. I have to say I found first 15 episodes rather boring, but after that it turned out to be one of the best animes I have ever seen. Though I didn't like a few things, like the fact that the parents of the main female protagonist looked like high school students......even after they got their grandchild. The ending could've been a little better seeing how the last few episodes went.....but that's just my opinion. So anyway I give this anime 8.4/10.

My last week:

1. Clone of "Please Teacher" - "Ano Natsu de Matteru". HDTVRip in 1280x720, subed by Commie. Decent series. Nothing very spectacular, but averagely good:

animation: 10/10 (nothing to add);

story: 6/10 (like watching "Please Teacher" again; not that I disliked "PT" (I liked it very much by the way), but this anime was based too much on mentioned one; almost identical characters (main and secondary; identical appearance, behavior and so on), story based on the same plot (alien girl and nerd falling in love; complicated love relationships between... everyone); excluding these points I liked how the story developed, though the last to episodes kinda sucked);

characters: 7/10 (if it were "stand alone" ones, it would have been good, but being almost exact copies of "PT" characters made me sad; too much similarities; apart that they were O.K. to deal with; though one big minus to Remon Yamano; I disliked her. Don't know why, though.).

So overall something like 6/10. If not for last couple of episodes and too much being similar to "PT" I could have given it maybe even 9/10, but...

2. "Mirai Nikki" HDTVRip in 1280x720, subed by GotWoot. I expected much of it. Result: got even more than that. Marvelous series. Really very good:

animation: 10/10 (the way I like it);

story 10/10 (very good plot; maybe sometimes there were stupid moments, but they weren't very significant to influence all series;);

characters: 10/10 (all of them were good, especially Yuno Gasai :beauty: (I would like to have her for a girlfriend) and Minene Uryu).

Overall I can give these series 10/10. I won't lie, I skipped some parts (but just because I was so inpatient to see what was going to happen next).

So in conclusion I can say that my week was pretty rich: one decent and one very good series.

Spice and Wolf

I really liked the Anime! 10/10

Its something else: kinda touchy, nostalgic and funny at once... It gives a bit the spirit of the merchants and includes even some historical data ^^ as long u like something where is not a bloodbath all the time(Even if I like that as well ^^) I really can recommend Spice and Wolf...

Hopefully there will be another season...

Cheers

Well I was really bord and the dubbed version of Shuffle was on hulu so I gave it a watch. It does have it's funny moments but most of the time I hated the main character for how lucky he was and actin' like a fool haha. Honestly I really didn't think I would enjoy it all that much during the beginning of the show but now that I look back, I'm glad I stuck with it.

I'd give it a 8/10

I finished 2, at the same time.

1st: Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne. 9/10. Arguably one of my favorites of the Winter 2012 season. The way that Lan gets jealous and her funny antics, oh man, it's just awesome, and Madoka, she's great. Now on to a more serious matter, I really hated how the show ended, I mean, both Muginami and Lan ended up leaving, just out of the blue. I was like, what?....I'm glad there's going to be a second season and an OVA.

2nd: Ano Natsu de Matteru. 7/10. I like the alien/human love theme of the story but some of the time it felt kinda boring? I mean it's not bad but it could've used a bit more, like a back story on Ichika. However, the pseudo-rivalry between Ichika and Kanna is great, both of them fighting(sort of, more emotionally than physically) for Kaito's love. Rinon, though, he made me laugh all the time. The ending was also like Lagrange, when it was time for Ichika to return(spoiler) to her home planet. The heartbreak scene(sort of) was well done, but they ended up pulling a Symphogear and having Ichika return(spoiler). Very nice.