What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Im playing a varity of games:

Naruto: Broken Bonds (X-Box 360) - I am playing this one with my brothers, we found it in our local gaming store and seeing as how we played and enjoyed the first version of this game we bought the second. It is not the best game we have ever played but it passes the time and we enjoy it.

Minecraft - I have started a local Hamachi server where me and my bros are building the best castles we can (Not in creative mode). Me and one other are building into mountains and turning them into giant castles, it is a lot of work....

Dragon Ball Z ESF - A half Life steam mod that is very fun to play, I cannot wait for ESF 1.3 to come out, when ever it decides to be released.

playing final fantasy 4, Dragon Age: origins again, Eternal Sonata, Assassins Creed 2 and SWTOR.

stuck on most of the games i have so i'm rotating to grind like a mofo

lol, I love the bug in Dragon Age Origins, where you can basically max your character in the very beginning of the game by selling ctoruagphs in Lothering

He's playing Dragon's Dogma right now, haha.

I've been playing Shining Force and Princess Maker 2.

Yes.

You read that right.

That game is hard!

I tried real hard to make a princess and ended up with... a homemaker. And then I played again, cheating horribly, and the best I could do was Hero Warrior. Maybe I'm just terrible at making princesses, haha.

-Dragon Age II (Started in Dec. 2011 but didn't finish, plan to get back on it sometime this month)

-Mass Effect (Only played ME2 & ME3)

-Skyrim (I'm never going to finish this with the number of things you can do)

-Ninja Gaiden 2

I will play these, if not for all the manga and last season's anime I need to catch up on. Having work 5 days a week doesn't help me get through them any faster either. :(

I've been playing Shining Force and Princess Maker 2.

I love Shining Force, but I've been hoping that the genesis game could be somehow patchd with a full translation of the japanese text. The gba version did a good job with including more of the original plot into the game, but I didn't like how they took away the uniqueness of some of the characters (Bleu, Lyle, etc.)

As to Princess Maker 2, I've played a few rounds of Cute Knight before, which is similar in gameplay. I wasn't able to get the true ending though.

For me, the game I'm currently playing is Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. This is my first time playing Final Mix, and I choose critical mode as my difficulty. I'm not too worried about being able to beat the main story line, but I'm wondering how difficult the hardest parts of the game will be.

I love Shining Force, but I've been hoping that the genesis game could be somehow patchd with a full translation of the japanese text. The gba version did a good job with including more of the original plot into the game, but I didn't like how they took away the uniqueness of some of the characters (Bleu, Lyle, etc.)

As to Princess Maker 2, I've played a few rounds of Cute Knight before, which is similar in gameplay. I wasn't able to get the true ending though.

I was playing it on the Genesis collection for Xbox, so I don't know how that compares. I never played the first Shining Force--all my experience with the game was with the second one. It's interesting, but I have way too many centaur knights. What is this I don't even

I tried to get her to marry the prince but I guess I suck at that. I dunno. It was horrible. The stats to make her a queen are outrageous.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

I'm on a HUGE StarCraft II kick recently. I'm not sure if we're allowed to give out contact info or anything on the forum, but if anyone else here plays, hit me up and maybe we could play or something. I'm not big on the whole competitive scene (as i'm not THAT good yet haha) but i'm def a fan of casual games.

I have been trying to play a few games lately. The main ones I have been playing have been:

• Skyrim
  • Diablo III
  • Max Payne 3
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier

That is about all I have been playing recently. I have also played some Assassin's Creed. Can't forget Team Fortress 2 when I want to play online with my friends either.