What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Recruit right now but I plan to boost it up, COD is different to the fps' I usually play, dif health system and certainly a tough game and realistic too. I enjoy the multiplayer a lot, I play with my younger sister, she's actually surprisingly good with the Olympia shotgun, she's always blowing my face off or someone else's lol

Lol, some serious sister you got.

I once tried on Hardcore (Veteran mode or something) and I only made it thru the first 5 missions, then I got owned by bots.

I don't know about Black OPS being a very realistic game, I have played new Red Orchestra and that game got me mad cause it's TOO REALISTIC, if you get an injury you will die cause of bleeding, etc. ugh

Lol my sister is a psycho, like the rest of my family, the shotguns the only thing she's good with, although she's discovered the commando recently and likes that too.

Ah k, I was more so referring to realistic in the way that if you charge in headfirst you'll get the crap blown out of you while in some games you have way too much health and withstand too much damage, you're super human

Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who plays these games, except for Dota 2 which will become F2P soon.

Shogun began to loose players and it's hard to find people or people close to you to not have any lag.

I was thinking about buying Amnesia, I need your opinion on it, is it good?

Edited by Mr.Z