What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Me and my 3 brothers are all playing Minecraft on the xbox 360 which was released yesterday. It is an early version of the game with updates to follow soon. And I must say im loving it. Sure movement isn't as free as the PC version but splitscreen on 1 tv with the possibility of playing up to 8 people online is awesome!!! Seeing as the serves I make on the computer are laggy for my brothers who have horrible internet.

I'm playing Sniper Elite V2, single player mmmm.... seems you can just run and gun like any other shooter you don't have to really hide and act like a sniper, which seems kind of lame as the title says Sniper Elite not Quake 5. The bullet time kill scenes/effect is pretty cool tho.

Currently, I'm playing games between the PC, Ps3 and Vita.

PC: GTA 4 and when I'm feeling for that change in pace, Alan Wake.

Ps3: Just beat out Prototype 2, playing some SF x Tekken and Binary Domain.

Vita: Unit 13 and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom.

Cannot. Wait. To. Get. My. Hands. On. Persona 4. x_x

I was playing a lot of MMORPG's on the PC recently but I have recently gotten back into playing my Xbox 360 and hanging out with my friends on there again.

Been playing usually games like Halo Reach, COD: Black Ops. I just purchased Trails Evolution (Arcade Game) and Minecraft on the Xbox 360 too. I have Minecraft for the PC also but most of my friends on the PC haven't been playing Minecraft lately so I have haven't been playing it on there.

• 1 month later...