What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

I've been trying to make an effort to beat the FF titles I have never finished for whatever reason (got stuck, got bored, played something else, etc.).

So after finally beating FFXII, I finished FFVIII and FFIV. Now I'm working on FFVI. After that, I don't know. Maybe I'll replay some things, like Persona 3 or 4 or maybe FFXIII.

Edited by Apollo

"Star Wars. Forces of Corruption". Expansion pack of "Star Wars. Empire at war". Can't recall if I have already mentioned that one, but recently was playing that one, until find some additional material. Some new units, some new maps and such. I really enjoy myself playing space battles: all that ships, that battles. Now that what takes most of my time (besides of course watching anime). Though because of it "UT2004" now is forgotten. That reminds me. I should update my status...

Playing Sequence at the moment. It's a charming little game, blending rhythm based music games with RPG elements and a fantastic story and voice cast to boot.

I'll recommend it to any casual or hardcore RPG fan. The leveling system is certainly unique and you can adjust the difficulty at any time up till the third floor.

At 4.99, it's a steal. Check it out on YouTube or the steam page -
/>http://store.steampowered.com/app/200910/?snr=1_7_suggest__13

Playing Sequence at the moment. It's a charming little game, blending rhythm based music games with RPG elements and a fantastic story and voice cast to boot.

I'll recommend it to any casual or hardcore RPG fan. The leveling system is certainly unique and you can adjust the difficulty at any time up till the third floor.

I just picked it up today and it is pretty interesting. Haven't gotten far yet, but I like it. The levelling system really is something else, haha.