What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Obsessed with Oblivion!

I know I'm a bit late on the bandwagon, but wow it's amazing!

Having some problems getting into the Fighters guild though, my infamy is too high because I've killed far too many guards, and I'm not willing to buy the expansion pack just to get into the fighters guild!

Just Beat Ghost Trick: Phantom detective for the DS yesterday :)

Still have to beat:

- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (X360)

- Vanquish (X360)

- FFXIII (X360)

- Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions (X360)

- Bayonetta (X360)

- Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (DS)

I have been slacking on these at the moment :/ ugh i have so many games i started and got halfway through, but never finished. Just don't have time :'(

• 2 weeks later...

Currently replaying Dragon Age II. I think I liked Dragon Age Origins more - the gameplay was better in most aspects and the storyline was more epic too. Dragon Age II was still good though in terms of storyline and parts of the gameplay. The thing I hate most about it was that they recycled the dungeons/maps too often.

Anyway, will play L.A. Noire after I'm done with Dragon Age II. Heard it was an awesome game :D

I'm constantly switching between Gears of War 3 and Mass Effect 3...Both are such incredible games! <3 their multiplayer. I have recently started Red Dead Redemption so maybe that'll keep me busy. A bit bored with the games I have so might pick up StarHawk only hmmm... Any suggestions? I'm up for it all.