What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Right now I'm kinda reviving my childhood with all the Megaman X series and pokemon for GB Color and GB Advance, but I'm also playing newer stuff like Team fortress, Half Life, Halo, and some other ones, whenever I have time to play of course… Also Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Fruit Ninja (it is a game after all)…

Edited by Dazzep

I am currently playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3).

I played the first one and it was alright but at the same time it seemed too short. Is number 2 any better story wise?

I love the game alot so far, though I'm only on the second world/chapter level at the moment

(Starkiller clone is trying to rescue that Jedi guy on the planet with the arena and stuff)

(spoilers! lol haha.)

Hmm I saw it the other day for fairly cheap at kmart, I'll look into getting it, or at least add it to my games to get list haha

Sorry lol, I assume everyone that has wanted to play the game, has already done so by now, to story completion xD.

The Jedi's name is Kota, but I still don't remember the name of that world I was rescuing him on, lol.