ISP Speed Test

Koby

I never really thought it was all that great but after seeing other peoples upload speed i had no idea that i got lucky with my company.

Well as you see from mine. It's 10 MB download, and 1 MB upload.

But my actual uploading speed when uploading to sites like MegaUpload, etc.. usually tops out at around 120 KBPS.. So it takes me about 30 minutes per episode to upload.

well i pay 45$ and theirs no limit to how much i can download or upload. See my internet is suppose to be 12-15 mb but alot of the times its faster then what they advertise.

Well I pay $70 before tax each month for 10MB download and 1MB upload connection.

We have it set for wi-fi and have like 6 pc's connected at all times.

My Nintendo Wii connects to it, and some friends or family visit and use it sometimes too.

lil+will+00.png I never thought this thread would even go as far as it did!! Hmm well at least people are getting something out of it. Glad to see it was usefull to some and had started chat.:dhh:

Yeah, it was pretty useful, really. What is more, now I know that my upload days are over even before they started. :( Pity, I really have a lot of stuff that I wanted to share with you guys. But it would be impossible since I last night left a movie to be uploaded and in the morning i saw that only 14% was completed! For 9 hours lol... Oh, well...