ISP Speed Test

Koby

1.15 mbps download and .59mbps upload

Some may find this slow, but it's a godsend when you've been accustomed to slowass, overpriced Dial up your entire life.

I hear ya completely! >.>;;

Half my life I wasted on dialup, and those days were something indeed. No youtube (it didn't exist yet), no downloads, no forums, no IRC, no online mmorpgs....heck even msn was dull back then! x_x

It was like I was living a stone age or something.... =P

Oh and also:

-WHAT SERVICE USES A REGULAR 192.168 local ISP messing with ANY wireless router you connect to it...

-WHAT SERVICE USES THE STANDARD ADMIN ADMIN PASSWORD COMBINATION ON THEIR ROUTER!!!

-WHAT SERVICE MAKES YOU OPEN PORTS JUST TO PLAY THE PLAYSTATION ONLINE...(I had to figure this one out by myself >.>)

Even though I have a 1mbps DSL and that my place has way better services now, what you just described is also my case too sadly.... -___-

• 2 weeks later...

1478701411.png

Mine is quite sad... but mediacom has taken over nearly every internet provider in my arena and makes you pay $$$ for little speed. So I'm with the only place (Quest) that is left and their not bad in price to speed ratio but they don't offer much higher speed then this in my arena :(

1478701411.png

Mine is quite sad... but mediacom has taken over nearly every internet provider in my arena and makes you pay $$$ for little speed. So I'm with the only place (Quest) that is left and their not bad in price to speed ratio but they don't offer much higher speed then this in my arena :(

Well your's compare to mine is paradise in earth, since there is only one line rental provider where I live means they can increase the price however they want and we can't do anything about it.:beat_brick:

• 3 weeks later...

Here's what I had at school, unlimited monthly quota and no throttling. It was great while it lasted cause I was able to seed my demonoid and leecherslair account and boost my ratio.

1212032926.png

Now that I'm back home I get this. Sure the download is faster but the upload is really low.

1507697436.png

ISP says 12Mbps down and 512 kbps with 60GB of monthly usage quota:mother-ficker was:

• 2 weeks later...