What Do You Like About Anime?

Azerty

Most of us here like anime, but I wanna know...what is it about anime that you like about it? For me, I like anime because it's more realistic than cartoons and the human characters look more realer. Plus, it's more dramatic and less childish. Not to mention, it just grows on you, ya know.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anime ... good plot, good animation (in comparison to cartoons), it's more "adultish" and if you watch the non-americanized ones (pre-editing / dubbing), u can actually see blood! :o

...well most of the time they edit it out. lol~

yeah i dunno .. i guess it has the ability to draw me in to visit a make-believe world where anything is possible (liek ga mes =D)

• 3 months later...

I like the drawing style, it enhances human characteristics and does not reflect any particular trait of cartoons. Without Anime many people would be lost...but i say that because i love it and draw it...What dont you love about this:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/jakemo/FinalFantasyWallpaper9.jpg

and

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/jakemo/inu.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...

What I love most about anime is that while the characters are real and deep and you can connect to them and feel like the stories are true, there is still that freedom to do things that are impossible. Because it is animated, rules of physics need not apply and it becomes that get away from the real world. And yet, with the freedom to do anything, there is still that realism. Anime is my escape!

For me anime is a release from the stresses and negativity of the world.

Anime stories have a real side to them but also have a happy ending, without it being a dull hollywood ending. Also I love to admire the quality of the drawings, characteristics of the characters and the soundtracks, anime just has something that nothing else has.

I like anime for the fluid animation (most of the time) and the wide variety of story line and plots. I got into anime when i was starting to loose my faith in north American television and it's lack of shows i found interesting. Since then i have found a few shows i like. But i like anime because of the often quirky characters and sometimes even quirkier story lines.

what i like about anime is that it takes you into a different world.to me its a place you can go where anything is possible.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

you are so right. anime has alot of possibility.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

i love fighting anime they are exciting.