What Do You Like About Anime?

Azerty

Usually I'm not difficult : if there's action, a bit of romance but tons of humour.. I'm in !

But recently I've been looking for animes with good soundtracks.. it becomes an obsession.. Really ><

I can't help it :/ I even feel bored if the music doesn't please me !! ><

Dunno what to do with this new hobby but I hope it'll stop soon since I'd like to know what happened next in Sword art Online !!!!!!!!!

I'm stuck in the 2nd ep ><

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What draws me into an anime is the story. If it has a good story I'm hooked. I've actually had a few anime bring tears to my eyes before. (Strike Witches 2 being one of the most recent) I get overly involved with the stories and characters and then the emotions get attached. To feel sad for a fictional character when something bad or sad happens to them... You know you're hooked in the series when this happens. (most wouldn't admit this though :P)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Moe girls. Who needs 3D girls when you have Kotori! She's the best!
 tumblr_inline_mhclljzQub1qz4rgp.jpg

But more seriously, I can't associate magic, or anything not real to real people. So if I watch a Live Action movie where the main character throws a fireball or something, it seems kind of...super fake? I find that I can delve into anime storylines a lot more easier. It makes watching things a lot more funner! But I actually watch it 100% for the Moe girls.