Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Last Animes I completed are:

Fate/zero: An excellent Anime in my opinion. Much better than Fate stay Night. I recommend to anyone who wants goodstory and action.

Sword Art Online: In my opinion, this Anime could have been a lot better. It was moving too fast. But still, its worth watching I guess.

My current stuff: "Eureka Seven AO". Sequel of superb series. Sadly not so good. Well, I was kinda expecting that it will be rather disappointing, so like I wasn't very surprised that sequel is far far from its predecessor. Well, it is kinda good, but compared to "Eureka Seven" this show is nothing. Well, at least now (at episode 9) it is quite watchable (yet again, if we won't compare to first season). So I can give it 7/10 at this moment.

P.S. It is very sad to know that things didn't go well for Renton and Eureka after first season. Though at the moment I really can't understand how it ended like that. Hopefully my questions will be answered later in the series.

EDIT v1: "D.Gray-man". Not bad at all. Nice animation, nice characters. Well, maybe story a little bit not my type, but still quite good. Watching now in English dub, but sadly after 51 episode will have to deal with subs. Well, maybe that is the only minus I see in this show. At least for now. 8/10.

Edited by dudefromLT

• 2 weeks later...

"Avatar: Legend of Korra". Better than I have expected. Well, animation top notch, action scenes very good. Story... not bad; kinda dragging at the beginning, but now, as main story progresses, everything is O.K. Characters: well, at first I though that Korra wasn't very suitable to be the main heroine, but now... Despite being a little bit to "manly", she is cute... sometimes. Though it is kinda funny (and not so convincing) to see her act "womanly". And especially in romantic scenes. I'm more into her, when she kicks ass of bad guys. Either way series seem to progress nicely, though sadly that there is only 12 episodes at the moment. As it is definitely not enough.

Naruto is the one I'm watching at the moment.

My thoughts on it? I feel as though it has seemed to turn a little main stream in the fact that Naruto turns into one that keeps his word, and never gives in ect. Fair enough it's probably seen in a lot of other anime/shows/movies. Oh, and I don't feel the bond that Naruto claims he feels with Sasuke. Seems a little silly to me :/

Edited by razar2810

"Mouryou no Hako". Four episodes yesterday. Quite good show. Well, better than expected. Kinda strange show, but I like the dark and gloomy atmosphere of this one. Though generally I'm not into detective stories, however this one seems quite enjoyable. Very strong characters, good animation and story, which is... twisted. Really,the only minus now is that at some point I'm confused what is going on there. Other than that this show is good. Well, four episodes in one evening mean something.