Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

"Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun". Nice show. Sadly didn't have a chance to watch more episodes yesterday. That damn S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Still keeps me out of anime reach. But as I saw couple of episodes of mentioned show I must say it is rather good. And animation, and characters and story (kinda usual) was to my liking. So so far so good. Hopefully will be able to spare some time to this show this evening.

I've started watching Sengoku Basara.  It's quite an enjoyable show, even with the fact that the combat depicted is completely nonsensical (no doubt partly as a result of the fact that it's based on a hack'n'slash game by Capcom), but hey whatever brings a little amusement into the day.

Only on the fourth episode of season one at the moment but seems compelling enough so far.

Well I started several from the Winter 2013 season, so here's a quick analysis:

Senran Kagura: funny and full of giant TITLERS!! no kidding, seriously, go watch it!!

Sakurasou: ongoing but still one of my personal favorites. Drama filled and humorous.

OreShura: probably the most serious of my picks. Personally I like the somewhat behind the scenes fight between the childhood friend and the pretend girlfriend, it's pretty refreshing actually.

Vividred Operation: I have doubts over this one, its like DBZ with Senki Zesshou Symphogear, almost like a new Strike Witches, but I still like it.

Mondaiji: Just started this one today, it really looks promising. The rabbit girl is pretty funny!!

Tamako Market: Wow, just wow. THAT F*CKING FABULOUS BIRD!! HE'S FOR-FREAKING AWESOME!!!

Haganai NEXT: MY FAVORITE!!! I read the light novels so I know what's coming up, but that's what makes this even more attracting!! Extremely funny!!

Vividred Operation: I have doubts over this one, its like DBZ with Senki Zesshou Symphogear, almost like a new Strike Witches, but I still like it.

funny you say that, it's made by many from the same crew that made strike witches. so, i'm pretty sure that's what they were aiming for (notice the main character's choice of clothing?)

i just watched GJ-bu,

i'm not sure if i became like a hardcore anime fan or something but i really like this series. it has that k-on feel to it.

and by that i mean the terms "moe", "everyday, regular activities", and "cute girls doing cute things" (redundant?) pops up

also, the art style is light on the eyes, which is always important to me when watching an anime.

though i haven't completed it and currently 3 episodes in,

GJ-bu currently stands in my book at the rating of an 8

Now I'm into "Kamisama Kiss". Nice show. Not as good as previous one, but enjoyable. Nothing very spectacular, but worth my time. Cute characters (in their own way), good story. Maybe animation isn't very nice to my eyes. And somewhat feels a little bit too "girlish show". But despite that I like it. Not much, but enough to able to see three - four episodes a day.

EDIT v1: Second season of "Jormungand". Three episodes so far. And so far so good. The same atmosphere as and in first season. Nothing new, nothing unexpected. But I like it. Keeps with the first season. Seems that I will enjoy this one as much ass I enjoyed first part.

EDIT v2: Current waste of my evenings - "Code Breaker". Really, hoped to be much better, but neither story, neither animation, neither characters impress me much. Well, I still didn't drop it so maybe something better of it will come out later. Though doubt that. but still will try to watch it without skipping much. Sadly four episodes yesterday were with "skipping" parts. Well, at least main hero looks cool. When he's in "Sasukes mode" (all cold, all "I kill you" and such). Other than that these series isn't good. So why I keep bothering myself with it? Ah,.. "hope".

Edited by dudefromLT

• 2 weeks later...

From the New World - I'm going to stick to my previous statement of somehow getting darker every episode

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - Nice story going here, would've been nicer if we actually got to see some fight scenes involving the Hero

Medaka Box Abnormal - Just started it and ... I still don't know what to think :P

Little Busters! - Still good

Love Live! School Idol Project - Still loving it, especially the parts where they sing (Usually not that big on singing but this one is good :))

Qwaser of Stigmata - I'm not even going to comment on this (It's good, but you'll understand if you have ever watched it)

Puchimas! Petit Idolmaster - After every episode I'm literally like "What did I just watch"

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai - Same as Puchimas!

The Ambition of Oda Nobuna - The whole historical setting just isnt doing it for me  :(

Edited by Hawkester

Last thing   I watched was a couple of Sankarea episodes.

They avoid a couple of the Anime cliches that are starting to drive me nuts - abusive little sisters (but there is the abusive younger cousin with the siscon/cousin-con thing happening), weird and whacky friends, characters doing just STOOOOpid stuff for no explicable  (or explained)  reason (like that cousin hitting the grandfather)

Loved the main characters though.  Sweet-hearted, "hearts in the right place" kind of fing.

well these days i find difficulty liking a particular anime series but i found this anime really nice and refreshing....

~ Hanasaku Iroha

a decent anime containing to 26 episodes not finished with it yet but as far as i have gotten to its going really well..

i like slice of life the difficult part is to find a slice of life which isn't terrible but this series sure has gotten me all wrapped in it really interesting !!

loved the main character's and the story i just hope then end doesn't disappointment me :D ..!!

Watching a couple of currently airing series (Psycho-Pass, Shinsekai Yori, Zetsuen no Tempest, Robotics;Notes). Psycho-Pass is definitely my favourite. I'm a big fan of dystopias, and Psycho-Pass has that in spades. The tech featured is pretty cool, too. Not to mention the killer visuals and score!

started watching naruto shippuden again but this time in dubs o.o

my only disappointment in all the series was that they really fudged up hidan voice :'(

removed all the good old bickering hidan did that foul language he spoke all gone and hell they even censored some scenes in the fights ~.~

i hope they didn't did that in the uncut version as well <.<

other than that the voice actors for the rest of the akatsuki are ok except for zetsu it could have been better !!