Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

I'm currently watching Code Geass R2, so far I like it a lot, I'm around chapter 14, I like how events come up and how some people suddenly happen to be rivals or allies for whatever reason. I have to say that I was shocked by the dead of a certain person and can't wait until Lelouch avenges that person…

I had heard about Code Geass for a while now and finally gave it a try, and boy… what was I missing…

"Sword Art Online". Good show. Very good. Animation rocks, characters beautiful as well, story good. Though some minor minuses: watching this show feels like going with express train. Everything is happening too fast. In on episode heroes are in level two (or whatever), on the second one already in 50 (or so). And love between main characters. Sadly, but don't feel any chemistry between Kirito and Asuna. Well as main they are good, but it just doesn't feel so real when they declaring they love to each other. Either way, if not counting theses slight minuses this show is very good. Hopefully it won't go downhill.

Continuing "SAO". Already 17 episodes. Well, episode 11 - 13 were kinda letdown. Not so interesting. All that happy family stuff was... not for me. Though after that this show yet again returned there were I want it to be. So now I enjoy it as enjoyed first episodes. Very good. Though, sadly, but still that fast paste is present.

I just finished watching sword art online, as it was mindblowingly amazingly awesome and is easily in my top 10 out of 600+ animes's that i'v completed. (even though it was way too short)

watching the last ep knowing that i wouldn't see any more, I felt a little sad and empty inside I almost wished I had put off seeing the last episode for a year or two

well all I have to fall back on now is medaka box and fairy tail (not really interested in anything else atm)

lets hope for more fantastic anime for next year ^ ^

Edited by Stuy

I just finished watching sword art online, as it was mindblowingly amazingly awesome and is easily in my top 10 out of 600+ animes's that i'v completed. (even though it was way too short)

watching the last ep knowing that i wouldn't see any more, I felt a little sad and empty inside I almost wished I had put off seeing the last episode for a year or two

Can't agree more. Really very good show. One of better ones I have seen.

Just about to finish the second season of K-On! Wasn't sure I'd like this series (which is why it took me so long to get around to it), but it surprised me. There isn't much plot to speak of, it's about the girls and they're relationships. Surprisingly good.

Do agree. Though I think that the first season was a little bit better. But it was in equal terms with first one concerning cuteness.

And as for my current...

After finishing "SAO" had long break. Five days! Five days without anime!!! So after this long absent of not watching anything started with some very good show that is called "Btoom!". Good story, nice action, good animation, strong characters. Really something that was needed for me after such long break. At this time watched 4 episodes. So far so good. 9/10. Not perfect. Well, there isn't anything perfect in this world.

Little Busters! (Hilarious and excellent)

From the New World (Feels like they keep managing to make each episode darker than the last)

Love Live! School Idol Project (Seems to be a happy-go series judging from the first episode, which is good for me after watching the aforementioned series)

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (Wasn't big on the whole just pure detail for the entire first episode but hopefully it gets better)

Today I started with Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT. I watched the first season so naturally I had to watch the second. Also, I read the light novels as well. I LOVE IT!!!

Also I'm watching Senran Kagura. TIG OL BITTIES EVERYWHERE!!! Those are some seriously sexy ninja!!! Good action scene in the first episode.