Bleach

Guest Morpheus

The only filler arc that I thought was good was the Zanpaktou arc. I hated the rest of them. But they were necessary to put space between manga releases and episode development.

It's funny cause that is the WORST FILLER ARC EVER MADE. It made canon plot holes, ruined what a zanpaktou is suppose to be, and made a laughing stock out of the series and the characters.

If you found anything of that arc worth watching then you should stop watching the canon and ONLY watch the fillers because you obviously don't understand the story.

I stand here before you all on a very sad day in the world of Anime history. An anime which provided much laughter and joy to so many prepares to meet the axe in what can only be called one of the most heinous acts in histor ...

*GASP*

Ah sorry bout that, I just couldn't keep that act up any longer.

Basically, Bleach - the anime, the incredibly shitty ass anime that has plagued me for so many months is about to end.

My response - Bout fricking time.

Not only do these guys at the production studio insert long ass BS fillers mid-arc, the animation, music and voice acting has dropped drastically from the time when it actually used to be good.

In a nutshell, Bleach is no longer as good as it used to be and honestly, there are far too many shows which could use its air time.

Now, without further ado - ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE!

xGfpXEmK5LY

Oh and for the dick-heads who demand proof -

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.animenewsnetwork.com%2Fnews%2F2012-02-23%2Fbleach-tv-anime-ending-on-march-27&h=gAQEqlsmMAQEn0epC4Wogco6JHxnuXfYkSxCVQNAphqpZoQ

Enjoy, fanboys. I had a (not) good time arguing over your silly points which had no merits.

[Assuming this is 100% accurate] With 360+ episodes already completed--they chose to end it now? There's only one arc left! Just finish the damn thing. I admit the anime isn't nearly as good as good as it used to be or how much it's hyped up to be, but to just cut off animating such a huge series like that...?! Whether Bleach is loved or hated, the fullbring arc is NOT the right place to end Bleach.

[Assuming this is 100% accurate] With 360+ episodes already completed--they chose to end it now? There's only one arc left! Just finish the damn thing. I admit the anime isn't nearly as good as good as it used to be or how much it's hyped up to be, but to just cut off animating such a huge series like that...?! Whether Bleach is loved or hated, the fullbring arc is NOT the right place to end Bleach.

Oh I have no doubt they will pick it back up to animate the final arc. It's just they finally got smart and decided to discontinue the anime temporarily instead of adding 5 more filler arcs in between the final arc like they did with the Hueco Mundo arc.

Once the manga's final arc is either completed or nearing completion they'll probably start the anime back up.

Well I don't watch the anime. But i love the manga. It's the best out of the big 3. The drawings are absolutly gorgeous. Characters are very likable. The story has picked up a lot, adding new elements that make it a more engaging read. The really only downfall in the manga is some of the fights are short.

• Koby unlocked this topic