Bleach

Guest Morpheus

I must be one of the few who must be feeling a bit gutted about it finishing. I will agree that all the fillers are a load of crap, and it would of been much better if they had just taken a break instead of filling it with rubbish. But after watching season 16 l hope they will finish it off.

I found the fact Bleach (anime) is ending very sad. Hopefully it will continue once the manga goes farther along. If they are just delaying Bleach so that it cuts down on filler episodes, I'm all for that. If it's ending for good for no reason, that's very upsetting for me.

My guess is it probably is ending just because of how the last episode ended. It seemed very finale-ish. The last episode also seemed rather rushed and crammed in. Ginjo was completely overpowered too quickly by Ichigo. .. Some final battle ..

:amazed:

It's sad to see it go, thankfully we don't have to sit though another crappy filler, but it will be missed I sure do hope they come back and animate the final arc and complete it there are so many anime that i wish could be completed and this is one for sure they need to finish animating

I'll keep reading the Anime.

Bleach is just so much better than the other animes out there. The themes are more mature, sophisticated, and adult. They also have far more complex emotional interplay.

Naruto is a joke compared to Bleach.

It would be interesting to see how you manage to read a television show. You sir, deserve a name in the Guinness Book of World Records for doing the impossible ... or just being a giant fanboy.

I might have let it go after the second paragraph but you go around saying it's so much better than all the anime and then only mention one - viz. Naruto and even there, I just say you're fanboying your ass out of this.

Mature, Sophisticated, Adult - these 3 words describe everything that Bleach is NOT. I shall take my time explaining how exactly each word is what it is NOT.

MATURE

For one thing, it's a show about teenage kids who occasionally feel like acting emo. At least we only have ONE of those in Naruto. Secondly, the character development in this thing is close to zero. After about 200 episodes, I was still pretty much seeing the same character.

SOPHISTICATED

It's a shounen manga, serialized in one of the most "shounen-est" magazines out there. There's no way in hell it's sophisticated. I mean, people go around slashing each other apart for Christ's sake. Almost every problem is solved by slashing people. Not that I'm saying anything's wrong with it. Just pointing out how this word has NO relevance in Belch.

ADULT

Okay, really? Maybe the first 60 episodes - all the way to the Soul Society arc, yes. I call them the Golden Age of Bleach, the great rise of the Bleach era. After that, it was pretty much downhill and any with half a brain would get extreme head aches watching that show.

So, to conclude, Belch is NOT adult, sophisticated or mature. You can go on comparing it with Naruto all you want (I stopped bring a NaruBleach fanboy ages ago, even though I still think at least Naruto has a more focused story than Bleach) and good luck with reading an anime that's been canned.

i like bleach jerks

Okay now, i was happy with just one fanboy to chew out but this kind of statement just cannot be ignored.

Listen dude, a comma can make all the difference in the world. For example, right now what you're insinuating is that you like people like the one I just replied to and mainly watch Bleach to satisfy their needs *wink wink*

I believe what you meant to say was "I like Bleach, jerks." which would insinuate that you are a Bleach fanboy and also insult everyone else who says otherwise with the reproachable insult of "jerk".

To be honest, I'm shaking very much from that insult. In all my years of CoD and BF, I have never once been insulted so badly before. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me and all others who have an opinion of their own.

Damn it seems official this truly was the last episode of bleach I'm kinda pissed cos I really wanted to see the final arc animated this was my first ever anime other than dbz pokemon bayblade yugiho cant spell sry lol any a few others but still this was the first true anime I watched online oh well I hope the animators will see sense lol anyways is there any good places I can watch erekka seven on my droid cos most sores are a pane

Well cya for now cypher

• Koby unlocked this topic