Bleach

Guest Morpheus

Wow if you're looking for eye candy don't watch anime. Watch some awesome CGI animation from disney or something Lol. Ok I don't really mean it like that, but seriously I rather go with story and plot/sounds and music than eye candy. Since most animes these days are quite nice if you compared them to lets say 5 years ago. And I like the way Bleach is animated right now.

I kinda freaked out when the latest chapter said it was the final arc, but the possibility that said arc could last 4867349 years didn't even cross my mind! I didn't even realize there were still so many things that were left unexplained, and the possibility of a sort of Shippuden thing happening to Bleach didn't cross my mind either.

Huhu I just don't want Bleach to end just yet? OTL

@Koby, thanks for the updates! it really does feel like the end, since everything is getting explained about most of the characters!

i feel saddened by the news that the author is ending the bleach series, hopefully the final arc mean a few years! i've watched this show for many years, kinda grew an attachment to it hehe, but every series must eventually end, so hopefully all the loose ends and questions are answered, not like some anime series i've seen.

Also, I have yet to actually find out why Bleach is called 'Bleach'? SWEAR WHY IS IT CALLED BLEACH LOL unless there was some story behind the series title and I just never found out about it? Hoho.

Actually, there is a story behind it. White is the color that represents Death in Japan, while the color Black represents Life. Hollows have primarily a White color scheme, while Soul Reapers dress in mostly Black. Bleach was chosen as the title because it evokes images of the color white, which is complimentary to Black, since most of the Soul Reapers wear Black.

Personally I'm not a big fan of long anime series. I managed to watch up to the part where they are fighting against Aizen but kinda drifted away from the series afterward (just so much damn filler). I've been keeping to only short series ever since (usually less than 100 episodes) with the exception of one piece and fairy tail. I just find them more interesting and satisfying, not to mention more likely to re-watch, but that's just my opinion. I think you should definitely give Bleach a shot (maybe a dozen or few dozen episodes) and see if its your kind of anime. Just don't be discouraged to try an anime because someone else says its no good.

• Koby unlocked this topic