Bleach

Guest Morpheus

I do not want to see a bleach movie made. Can not stand the thought of same thing happening to bleach that happened to dragonballz Dragonball evolution. It's common since that if they do make the movie the story is probably going to completely different making no since with the manga or anime whats so ever.

I hope this news is wrong i don't even see how they could find room to end the show in just 4 more episodes. It just now started picking back up and getting good again. It has been rather boring after the whole Iazen ulquiorra stuff passed. If they were going to end bleach they should of ended it there. Would been epic of enough of a ending.

I would recommend it if you are into battle style anime. It has a fairly interesting story as well. However, as previously stated, watching the filler isn't necessary and you might be better off not doing it. Other than that though, it is very good. I'd wholly suggest it.

It's worth watching if you're into battle anime. I mean if you like Naruto or One Piece it'd probably be pretty great (however I've found that either people like One Piece or they like Naruto or they like Bleach). So yeah, I suggest you give it a shot, who knows you might like it.

I think Bleach is totally worth it, but I have been known to skip the filler arcs as well. There is something truly demoralizing to expect the conclusion of an epic fight buildup and have the characters hanging out on the beach like nothing is going on in the next episode.

• Koby unlocked this topic