Bleach

Guest Morpheus

I stand here before you all on a very sad day in the world of Anime history. An anime which provided much laughter and joy to so many prepares to meet the axe in what can only be called one of the most heinous acts in histor ...

*GASP*

Ah sorry bout that, I just couldn't keep that act up any longer.

Basically, Bleach - the anime, the incredibly shitty ass anime that has plagued me for so many months is about to end.

My response - Bout fricking time.

Not only do these guys at the production studio insert long ass BS fillers mid-arc, the animation, music and voice acting has dropped drastically from the time when it actually used to be good.

In a nutshell, Bleach is no longer as good as it used to be and honestly, there are far too many shows which could use its air time.

Now, without further ado - ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE!

xGfpXEmK5LY

Oh and for the dick-heads who demand proof -

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.animenewsnetwork.com%2Fnews%2F2012-02-23%2Fbleach-tv-anime-ending-on-march-27&h=gAQEqlsmMAQEn0epC4Wogco6JHxnuXfYkSxCVQNAphqpZoQ

Enjoy, fanboys. I had a (not) good time arguing over your silly points which had no merits.

As far as we know its ending its run in its current timeslot, in fact the most sources I've read about it say something along the lines of: "The bleach anime will be ending its run in the *whatever timeslot its currently in*"

Basically put, as far as we know its not ending completely. Just a change of timeslot. If not, chances are its just taking a break for a few while then will continue when Kubo's finished with the manga.

Well, I don't really care either way since there's always the manga to read, I'm just saying what I've gotten from all this.

Well I have heard these rumors for some time. From what I have been told is that the anime is not being cancelled at all. Here's what I heard:

it is NOT being cancelled, this was just a misunderstanding. it is simply moving from one tv station to another and people jumped to the conclusion that it was being cancelled without getting all the facts.

bleach is safe and sound and will continue for some time to come, it's just moving from one station to another.

Now IDK if it's true but it does seem logical. Many people do seem to jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts a lot of times.

Wow you sure know how to hate on it....

One anime I'd definitely say should really be ending is One Piece.

But of course that's my opinion. If you ask me, ending the anime this suddenly is kinda stupid, considering fans have been following for along for so many years and are now probably devastated that they've suddenly ended it....

Fair enough, they really near the manga chapters but they could at least put it on a break for a while since they know how much us fans HATE fillers ¬.¬

And you never know they might just do it again with a new name. Which I hope it is ://

I haven't seen Bleach since the Soul Society arc because the bounts(?) bored me out of my mind. I've been wanting to catch up and watch the arc where Ichigo tries to rescue Orihime but it's still not up on netflix. If that's not even half of the anime though than I hope it ends because if it doesn't, I'll never catch up to it!

has anybody cansidered the fact tat all the most powerful bankai's end up harming the user too... ryujin jakka harmed yamamoto at the shikai stage itself nd its been mentioned his bankai would be hard to control ... at shikai shunsui's zanpakto played games with him nd injured him as well as the opponent.. imagine wat it would do to him at bankai... v saw wat mugetsu did to ichigo .. so im guessing all da BIG bankai's wont be out anytime soon .. especially those of ukitake,urahara,shunsui nd yamamoto.... urahara 's sword requiring blood might actully be fatal for him at bankai level .. just a guess ...

• Koby unlocked this topic