Bleach

Guest Morpheus

• 2 weeks later...
^ True everything comes to an end eventually, as for me I read a few chapters of the final ARC and I must say, I like the way this will end :D.

I remember the people who cried when the Harry Potter series were over o.o, I hope no one here was one of them ><

The final arc hasn't been released yet. Kubo's working on it now.

I agree with what user tarquin.ss5 said, perhaps urahara's bankai's power depends on his well being, maybe something to do with if his health is in really poor shape or dangerously low, then his bankai's power is skyrocketing and at its maximum level, but if he's at full health, then it wont do much damage at all which would explain why he had renji train chad instead of himself, but again also a theory :P

His bankai sucks out its enemies blood and organs like a vaccum with a single slash! Muwahahahahaaaaa! ... Okay so I have no idea, but I'd love to see at as he is one of favorite characters in bleach.

That would be... way to gorey haha xD I think Urahara has the to kill them just by getting a sample of their blood and then licking the blood and after he stabs himself with the sword and the enemy dies... wrong anime? haha anyway

@Topic, I would assume that his bankai would be something to do with blood... not sure his or the enemies.. maybe that's why he has refused to use it... maybe his bankai requires something more than just a sword? but an offering? xD

• Koby unlocked this topic