Bleach

Guest Morpheus

Yes It has interesting characters, good humor, everything just goes very well together and the fight scenes are very interesting and well made. The reason I like bleach is because it's not only more well written but the fight scenes are not one sided. For example, In DBZ all Goku has to do is turn super saiyan and he can beat anybody up. At least in bleach when he activates his bankai he fights someone who is almost equally as powerful or is more powerful than him. In most cases the fight is a long and Interesting struggle rather than just endless fighting.

Well the news was correct as stated with the new chapter saying that this really is the final arc, but as stated above I do think as well that this arc could last a few years maybe even more then five to wrap up this manga; also can anyone say "spin off" in the works....

Well the news was correct as stated with the new chapter saying that this really is the final arc, but as stated above I do think as well that this arc could last a few years maybe even more then five to wrap up this manga; also can anyone say "spin off" in the works....

Doesn't even have to be a Spin Off. It could be a flat out sequel on the path that you're thinking of. However, "Thousand Year Blood War" sounds like it could last a good while.

Some facts about the final arc and what we will find out in it have been revealed.

The new territory that this arc takes place in is "unexpected" and "dangerously close" the new territory is accessed through going underground and the whole new territory is covered in ice, with a frozen waterfall at the end of it with the ice palace standing on top of the waterfall:

icepalaceu.png

Surviving Arrancars like Grimjow, Nel, andHalibel will most likely re-enter the battlefield to fight on Ichigo's side.

Unohana will fight and when she releases her Bankai her hair is no longer braided.

Sunsui's history will be revealed which has something to do with the cheap pink womans haori he's always wore. Kubo implied it has a "huge history" tied to Shunsui.

Connections between Ukitake, Shunsui, Ryuken and Isshin will be revealed as well as the puzzle pieces about Ichigo's birth, Aizen's role in it all and etc.

It will be explained as to who Ichigo reminded Ginjou and Ukitake of.

What Mayuri found in Hueco Mundo plays a huge importance and will be revealed.

Byakuya has become more "relaxed" while Renji became more strict. Renji's Bankai has improved and completely changed form.

We will learn how Kenpachi became captain as well as about his sword.

Mayuri has once again changed his appearance:

newmayuri.png

The meaning behind the Arrancar remarks about true blood will be explained (namely Grand Fisher commented on Ichigo being of "true blood").

The mysteries and reasons behind Kurosaki Masaki's death will be revealed as well as her past.

The new enemy will be Quincies (possible Royal Guards?)

rpyalguidas.png

Aizen will be back at some point.

Urahara will be explained as well as his true allegiance and "shady goals".

Explanation on Ryuuken, the promise he made Uryuu swear, goals, etc.

THERE'S ACTUALLY A REASON WHY KAIEN AND ICHIGO look alike.

bleachasylum003001.th.gif bleachasylum003002.th.gif bleachasylum003003.th.gif bleachasylum003004.th.gif bleachasylum003005.th.gif bleachasylum003006.th.gif bleachasylum003007.th.gif

The new enemy is the Quincy's! Clearly 6 Quincy's behind Ichigo but the question is what will Ryuuken and Uryu do? Seek retribution for their fallen ancestor or stand on the sidelines?

Previously we saw Byakuya claim his Haori was "cheap" after returning from Hueco Mundo, this is the reason for his own new and improved expensive version and the removal of his Kenseikan. Renji also has some new clothes, a towel around his wrists as well as a specially made ornament wrapped round his forehead.

A connection in the possible link between Isshin and Ryuuken - Compare their pictures in the weekly special to the 10th ending video starting at 15 seconds ish. Coincidence?

Say Do you think Kubo will ever explain the whereabouts of Ashido Kano. The soul Reaper that Rukia and the others left in hueco Mundo when they went there to save orihime inoue. Just asking If anyone has any Info On that?

Probably not considering he was a complete anime-only filler character that only appeared during a tiny filler arc.

Probably not considering he was a complete anime-only filler character that only appeared during a tiny filler arc.

Well, Ashido's an interesting case, as he was originally intended to be in the manga, but Kubo's editor told him to hurry things up, so the Forest of Menos mini-arc was cut from the manga. Kubo managed to submit it to the animation studio, but it had to be self-contained for that version, so Ashido couldn't be allowed to leave the Forest.

All in all, he's most likely not appearing.

does anyone think that it will escalate to where aizen kill the soul king then ichigo kills aizen and replaces soul king

well, seeing as how Aizen no longer has a Zanpakuto or the power of the Hogyoku, and the most we can probably expect to see out of Aizen in his reappearance is either a jail visit or involvement in a flashback, it's pretty unlikely.

Don't get me wrong Bleach has a great history or it wouldn't last this long. That being said, I choose

eye candy over story. I'm shallow and what pleases my eyes gets my vote. When I compare some really good quality of anime making, Bleach, in my humble opinion lacks behind the details compared with, lets say, ghost in the shell or dead man wonderland. I don't know how the visual quality of anime is measured in, but I compare it with HD. 1080i is less visually sharp and colorful than 720p and 720p is less than 1080p.....just an analogy. But still the story is great nevertheless.:dhh:

You catch my drift?

• Koby unlocked this topic