Kametsu High XI [story]

RazorDan

Prologue

Danny dribbled past two opponents and looked up. He saw John open and passed it to him. John beat his marker and passed it to Wren. She showed great speed to run past the defence and she smashed it into the bottom corner. The scout looked surprised and turned to the man next to him.

" Sorry Perso but your middle schoolers are terrible. But those three they've got real class." he said to Persocom. Persocom was the coach of Kametsu High and was here to see if anyone was good enough for his team.

" So" continued the scout. " As a scout for East Kametsu Academy, the top high school team in the region i'd like to talk to them," Persocom nodded, grinning. As the players walked off the pitch, they were all doubled over in exhaustion. All except John, Wren and Danny. The scout smiled and said,

" I'd like to formally invite you three to trials at East Kametsu Academy," he said proudly.

"Not interested" said Wren abruptly, walking off.

" Piss off you idiot!" laughed John, also walking off. The scout looked stunned.

Danny put his hand on the scout's shoulder.

" Well, you see. Mine and John's gang is in this territory and we've got some pretty big enemies at the Academy and Wren isn't really interested in the game. So see ya loser!" smirked Danny. He turned around and walked to Persocom.

" Well coach see ya next term," he stated and walked off. The scout wasn't happy.

" Perso!" he exclaimed. " Your team's finished!" Persocom grinned.

" Looks like they've rattled you. I think this year your going to be destroyed" he said calmly. He too walked off leaving the scout red-faced and shaking with anger.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 1: Welcome to Kametsu High!

"Hello and welcome to Kametsu High!" beamed Jay Thomas. John stared him in the eyes and gave him a black look, silencing the cheerful senior. Suddenly a girl wearing a cheerleaders uniform walked up to John.

" Hello kid" said Reijou, delibarately emphasising the word kid. John frowned and took a step towards her.

"What?" he said threateningly. They stood there locked in a hateful stare. John looked ready for a fight but just as he was about to swing at Reijou, Danny punched him in his face.

" What the hell man?!" he exclaimed blood dripping from his cut lip.

" Wren?" said Danny calmly. John tried to jump back but was too slow and Wren caught him in her famous choke hold.

" Thank you Wren. Now John apologise to the seniors," ordered Danny. John gasped.

" No way Raz!" Danny frowned.

" I told you not to call me that at school! Wren if you will," Wren tightened her grip.

"Aaah! Ok, Ok i'm sorry!" spluttered John. Wren released her grip and John sunk to the floor. Wow, thought Reijou, these guys are freshman? Danny turned towards her and bowed.

" I'm awfully sorry for the behaviour of my fellow freshman" Reijou blinked in surprise at how high class the boy sounded.

" I must say you look absolutely stunning" grinned Danny. Reijou giggled.

" Thank you kiddo" she shot back. Danny chuckled.

" It was worth a try" he said reverting back to his cocky street accent.

" Anyway I'm Danny, thats Wren and that annoying guy on the floor is John,"

" Hello I'm Reijou and this is Jay,"

" Great" smiled Danny. " We're going to sign up for soccer trials now so see you later,"

" Soccer?" asked Reijou. " Are you any good?" she asked curiously. Danny grinned cockily.

"We're awesome," winked the freshman. He spun abruptly and strolled off with Wren and a subdued looking John following.

" Wow that guy's cool" remarked Jay. Reijou nodded.

" I have a feeling this years gonna be interesting," she said

Chapter 2: Seniors vs Freshmen??!!!

Koby sighed as he looked around the training ground. This years trialists were all useless. At this rate the team was screwed. He punched the wall in frustration as he saw another freshman fall over trying to make a pass. This school had some amazing players but they were all lazy delinquents which meant that the soccer club was weak. Koby looked at his watch. 20 minutes left. Suddenly Xander, King, Steven and Indy showed up. They were the rest of the soccer team.

" Seen any talent captain?" asked Xander. Koby laughed bitterly.

" I wish" he said. The other member's hopeful faces dropped. Indy sighed heavily.

" Looks like we're screwed then" he said. They stood there in silence. Damn this sucks! thought Koby. They stayed silent for awhile.

" Well i better go pick someone" said the captain eventually. The others nodded but just as Koby was about to go, a figure appeared in front of him.

" Are you the captain?" asked Danny boldly. Koby frowned.

" Yeah why?" Danny grinned.

" I challenge you, the regulars to a 4 a side match!" he stated grandly. His bold statement stunned everyone. Even the trialling freshmen stopped playing. After a couple of seconds Koby replied.

" Interesting. I accept."

" You WHAT?!" exclaimed Steven.

" Come on guys we're bored anyway. Let's shut this guy up." said Koby confidently.

" Great! My team is me, John and Wren here and....." he looked at the trialists and pointed at one wearing goalie gloves.

"You! What's your name?" boomed Danny. The intimidated youth stepped forward.

" N-Nero!" he stammered.

" Fine pick your team and make sure they are all regulars" Danny turned and walked away to put on his boots. Koby looked at his team.

" As its 4 a side, I'm defence, King's midfield, Steve's goalkeeper and Indy's striker. Your sub Xander." he commanded. King and Indy laughed.

" What is it?" asked Koby, confused.

" It's been ages since you looked so happy," smiled Xander. Koby blushed.

Reijou ran towards the soccer pitch with Naomi closely following her.

" Is it true?" she gasped, panting.

"What?" asked a bewildered Xander.

" Are they really having a seniors vs freshmen match?" asked Naomi. Xander raised an eyebrow.

" Seems news travels fast. Yes they are," he said.

" Wh-" began Reijou.

"Will all supporters please take their seats the game is about to begin!" announced Coach Persocom suddenly appearing with a megaphone. As they were about to sit down they overheard the conversation of two third year girls.

" Wow he's so handsome!" one said looking at Danny.

" Are you mad?" replied her friend. "Thats Razor- and the guy next to him is Random,"

"Razor? You mean that delinquent who's in that hoodie gang?"

" Yeah," replied the second girl. Reijou snorted and Xander was surprised.

" Oh well," he said dismissively, the girls nodding in agreement.

" I will referee!" announced Persocom. "Freshmen to kick-off!" He put the whistle to his lips and blew it. John gave it to Wren who passed it back to Danny. The game had begun.................