CardGames/AnimeDamage/MegaChamp's Random PS4 Streams

CardGames

20 hours ago, Koby said:

Nice. Do you happen to know what the chances are of Yojimbo pulling off that attack at specific amounts of Gil? I always hated tossing Gil at it because it always felt like I'd run out and need it for something.

There's a chart with probability percentages in an FAQ on GameFAQs.

The one I found was here:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/102484-final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-remaster/faqs/24392

• Like 2

In case you haven't been keeping up with stuff I've been saying on Discord... (because this forum is dead-ish... 😅) I'm pretty much at the end of FFX HD. I'm not sure if any of the final scenes of the game are 'blocked' or not and since PS4 Broadcasting is my only method of doing this... I don't want to risk that happening.

So I most likely won't be doing anymore streams of FFX HD. FFX-2 HD is another story altogether. But FFX HD streams are mostly likely done. Besides... I'm pretty much doing sidequesting now and that isn't exactly 'exciting.' I've also decided to go FULL FORCE with my 'Zanmato all ridiculous superbosses' strategy. Borderline cheating? Maybe. But it's just a much a mechanic as 'stat maxing' is... so... 🤷‍♂️

That's not exactly 'exciting' either plus there will likely be A LOT of hard resetting the game so streaming me doing that isn't exactly viable/a good idea either plus I run the high risk of FFX 'true players' harassing me for 'cheating' so... yeah... 😑

I'll make up for it by streaming the beginning of FFX-2 HD. I'll check though to make sure that no scenes there are blocked though to be safe. Besides... I'm apparently the only person who likes this game. FFX-2 I mean. So you know... that'll be fun and I won't be harassed there either I'm sure... 😓

Anyway I'll keep you posted on my 'Zanmato strategy' update I guess.

See you in FFX-2 HD!!

Once again... in case you haven't seen my Discord posts... my strategy FAILED MISERABLY even though it really shouldn't have. BECAUSE DARK YOJIMBO RUINS EVERYTHING. 🤬

So I decided to just finish the game. The game got 'revenge' on me though, and for whatever reason, decided to make me do the final boss twice just to get the trophy. But whatever. I guess. 🤔

So I'm moving on to Final Fantasy X-2. The game that everyone (except me) hates. Well... most people hate it anyway. But I LOVE it. So that's all that matters. 😍 But you might as well also call this 'the death of me.' Why? Because I want 100% Story Completion & Perfect Ending. The only way to do this? To beat a ridiculously hard superboss in a dungeon filled with even more ridiculously hard superbosses. Oh... and BTW... no Zanmato to save me this time. 😓 So... yeah... I haven't even BEGUN to be put through ridiculous BS and this is most likely going to be CONSIDERABLY WORSE then what I just went through. Just... wonderful... 😭

So I'm going to be streaming the beginning of the game this week. BTW... it's blocked. So how can I do this you ask? Well... I Googled/YouTubed and found a method that I'll be trying for pretty much for the first time (though I tested it out first obviously). With a program called OBS. Which I know nothing about. What can possibly go wrong...? 😖

Honestly... it's fine. I was getting tired of the 'blocked scene' BS nonsense anyway. Although if anyone on here knows about it and can help... feel free to message me and/or help me out. So new method. No more blocked scenes. Yay? 😅

I'm posting this early because I'm going to be busy this week. So the stream will likely take place once again at the same time always. This Thursday at around 5:30 p.m. EST. Feel free to come and help me out with the new method and if you like it/how it is. So there's that.

What does Yuna do after defeating Sin for good? Yeah... about that... 😅

Come and find out. 😝

Here's the YouTube version. It went pretty well except for one small part where the framerate dropped. But it only happened for a moment. So I think I'll probably use this method from now on. You can still give improvement suggestions if you want though. Also... I don't know how to fix the mic issue honestly. That's about the only thing I just don't know what to do about.

Anyway... here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnf2sRUkV5U

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the long wait. Trying to find a good point to stream this is not exactly easy. Especially since I'm trying to get Perfect Ending 100% 😅

Either way... I should be able to finish up the rest of the 'boring' stuff this upcoming Tuesday. So... another stream of this game will be coming this week at the same time as always. Which pretty much means this Thursday at around 5:30 p.m. EST.

Chapter 3 is probably one of the better/if not the best chapters anyway (other than the final chapter of course) and Chapter 4 is unstreamable PERIOD. So this is probably my only chance to do this.

Things are about to get CHAOTIC though. SO MUCH FOR THE ETERNAL CALM. What exactly is going on? How is Yuna handling it? Um... come find out? 😓

(P.S. still doing pretty well in my endeavor. No screw ups yet and some things have gone FAR better then even I expected them too. I may explain in the stream)

• 4 weeks later...

Well... it really has come down to this... hasn't it...? 😰

This is probably the LAST opportunity I'm going to have to do something like this. Unless, of course, a miracle occurs and I make it to the end of VIA INFINITO and decide to stream the final 2 superbosses or something like that. We'll see. I guess.

For now... here we go. Yet again. Another stream for Final Fantasy X-2 HD. I've already defeated ANGRA MAINYU and I don't have another save to show off the boss. It's fine though. Because the fight isn't exciting. At all. Plus, I don't want to risk it going horribly or something like that. Luckily, I was able to start and finish the Digging for Parts grinding so you'll get another boss instead. Not as difficult though. At all. Oh well.

But it won't take long for me to get done... and only have VIA INFINITO left. Can I show it off? Sure. If people want to see it. It's not very exciting though as it's pretty much constant dungeon crawling (kind of like Persona 3 FES 'The Answer' honestly)

I don't feel confident I'm ready for it though. AT ALL. So again we'll see. Either way... the stream will take place this Thursday at around 5:30 p.m. EST.

It's really come down to this. I knew it was coming. But still...

Can I really freaking pull this off?

I still doubt it

😟

I. DEFEATED. CHAC. 😱

To be honest... I don't give a **** that I had to resort to Chain Stunlocking it. The boss was being BS to me. So I was BS right back to it. 🤬

It's comes down to this everyone...

If I beat Paragon & Trema... I'm pretty much guaranteed Perfect Ending 100%. Everything else are just scenes I need to view/see.

So... with that being said...

Saturday. November 23rd, 2019. AnimeDamage/MegaChamp/CardGames vs Paragon & Trema. Start time is same as always. Around 5:30 p.m. EST

The stakes are the highest they've been. So's my motivation to pull this off just so you know.

IF I WIN... I'M PRETTY MUCH GUARANTEED PERFECT ENDING 100%

Will there be a reaction? Better then the one I had when Yojimbo used Zanmato on Dark Bahamut on the first try in X HD?

The answer to that is....................

Probably

😅

Here's the YouTube version. Apologies for the MASSIVE framedrops. I don't know what the issue was unfortunately. That's why I cut it so short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvk5at2r8Ag

So... basically... I won. Now it seems Perfect Ending 100% is pretty much guaranteed. Still TBD though. I'll keep you updated on that I suppose.

Also... in case anyone cares... I'm done streaming for likely quite a long time. There are a couple of reasons for this.

1. Even though I plan on playing Last Mission as well... it's pretty much like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Which also makes it unstreamable

2. The next game I plan on playing next is Life is Strange: Before the Storm. There are 2 reasons I don't want to stream this. The first being that it's way to short of a game and the second being that I don't want to appear like I'm copying off YouTubers

3. To be honest... I need a break from streaming. Is some of the reason because of how my last stream went? Probably yeah. But I just need a break. Holidays are obviously coming up after all.

It's all good though. I'm not done streaming. lol. It just may be a month or longer before I stream again. 😅

• 1 month later...

I'm back everyone. Did you miss me? No? Aww... 😞

Too bad. I'm back anyway. lol.

Well... what do we have here...

668571_front.jpg

I've already started playing this (because I need practice at it first so I don't suck too horribly when I start streaming it obviously) and it's pretty freaking fun honestly.

Except the flying levels. THOSE CAN GO BURN IN A FIRE.

Ridiculousness aside... I'll likely stream this as my first stream of 2020 next week. Look forward to that.

Also... I'm attempting to Platinum each of the games. I've heard it's not hard but we'll see I guess. If it becomes hard... I'll be satisfied with just beating each of the games. Just like Crash N. Sane Trilogy.

See you next week/in 2020 everyone!!

Please don't talk to me about TWEWY in the stream. I may or may not snap.

I've gone ahead and decided to do my first stream of 2020 this Thursday at 5:30 p.m. EST with the above game that I posted. Spyro Reignited Trilogy. I'm trying to Platinum the 3 games and I've done well so far honestly. We'll see if I can keep it up though.

Honestly... this is actually a really fun game. Except the Flight Levels that is but I'm trying to make sure that I don't show those on stream (unless someone wants to see it). So join me to start off 2020 right... with Spyro Reignited Trilogy!! Spyro the Dragon (Game 1) first. If you want that is. 😅

Also... I'll probably be using this stream as a test for 720p streaming as well. Probably not the best idea, I know, but I need to see if I can stream at this and really this is probably the only way to determine it.

We'll see what happens. I'll just... hope for the best I guess. 😰

Either way it's up to you whether or not to come obviously.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's only been 2 weeks but I want to stream each game once. So that means I'm doing another stream of Spyro Reignited Trilogy again this week. This time it's the second game. Ripto's Rage. It's different... but the same too. You'll just have to see I guess.

As always the stream will likely be this Thursday at 5:30 p.m. EST. This time though... I'll probably intentionally avoid any ridiculous Flight Levels just so what happened last time doesn't happen again. Also follow my guide so I don't get lost like last time either. Come if you want for this one. It's relatively the same as the first Spyro but there are differences and you'll just have to come to see what those differences are.

See you there. Maybe. I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

So yeah. Nothing to really say at this point honestly. I'm to Year of the Dragon and practically almost half way done with it. So I'll be streaming it this week. This will be the last stream for Spyro Reignited Trilogy and likely my last stream for quite a long time. Because the next game on my backlog is the one, the only, Smash Ultimate. I don't know how long I'll be spending on that game in terms of time or money. So I don't know when I'll be streaming again. I'll obviously let you know though.

So, for the last time, for awhile anyway, I'll be streaming this week at the same time as always at 5:30 p.m. EST. At this point... just expect FAILS. LOTS AND LOTS OF FAILS. Because this game isn't as easy as it looks. So it's up to you whether to come or not obviously.

• 1 month later...

Uh... hi.

Yes I'm still playing Smash Ultimate. I'm still in World of Light apparently nowhere near done. No I don't know how close I am to being done or when I'll be done.

But I found this on PS Store today...

final-fantasy-vvii-ff7-remake-demo.jpg

WELP.

I guess that's on hold now.

Time to make up for that Spyro 3 debacle.

I will be streaming this upcoming Thursday at around 5:30 p.m. EST with this lovely little thing.

Is the game good? I guess we're about to find out. Just don't expect me to do well because 1, I don't have a guide and 2, I'll have no idea what the hell I'm doing. Should be fun in that way. I guess. Maybe.

Regardless... let's go bomb stuff. Because why not?

😅

Here's the YouTube version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beEYRU2vZLY

Overall... I'd say... THAT WAS FREAKING GREAT. FUN AS HELL. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. With the exception of the mech boss at the end that LITERALLY WASTED ALL OF MY ITEMS. 🤬

Other than that... I really liked that. LIKE A LOT. I'm REALLY looking forward to playing the full game. in 2021 because I'm still a year+ behind on games. lol

284608_front.jpg

IT HAS BEGUN

I will be playing it on my own first for a little while so I can get a 'handle' on the game before doing any streaming of it.

My plan is to do a stream around the Toy Story world. For... a very specific reason. What is that reason? I'm not telling 😛

It's here. It's really finally here.

I will decide, for myself, if this game is a MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT or not

The next post I make will be when I'm ready to do a stream of this.