Tom Clancy's The Division

Emrys

Is anyone getting this game on the PS4? I already have it on pre-order, but I might need some people to team with in the dark zone... so I don't get pvped :P PSN: UniversalX1

49143-thedivision1.png

WHEN SOCIETY FALLS, WE RISE

Tom Clancy’s The Division is an online action-RPG set in an immersive & realistic urban open world.

Everything starts on Black Friday, when a devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City, and society starts to collapse into chaos. You are humanity’s last hope: a member of The Division, a unit of sleeper agents activated to save what remains.

BEWARE OF THE DARK ZONE

Enter seamlessly a massive multiplayer area accessible behind the walls of a quarantine zone where the most valuable loot was left behind when the military evacuated. It’s also the most dangerous area in the game, where fear, betrayal, and tension are at their maximum.

• Multiplayer Enabled Area
  • The Dark Zone is a place of fear and betrayal. Here it’s every agent for themselves and you’ll not only have to worry about enemy factions, you’ll also have to contend with other players – Rogue Agents who may not think twice about taking you down.
  • Extractions
  • In the Dark Zone you will find some of the best gear in the game, but this loot was contaminated by the virus. To gain access to it, you will have to extract it via helicopter. As soon as your extraction flare has been shot, you will have to survive 90 seconds during which any other player can attempt to kill you and steal your loot.
  • Rogue agents
  • Killing other agents comes at a cost. If you choose to attack other agents while in the Dark Zone, you will be tagged as a Rogue Agent. Your position will appear on the map of all the Agents in the area, and you will become a target for all of them. Choose your actions wisely if you want to survive.
  • Legendary loot
  • The Dark Zone is the very place where the virus started to spread, and it was the first one to be abandoned. A lot of people, including the military, left very valuable loot behind. Even though it’s a dangerous place, some of the best equipment can be found there. High risk, but high reward.

Edited by Emrys

Damn. First time I've seen that trailer. Looks amazing!

To answer your question: Yes, you can work on all 3 trees. You can have two selected at a time. Playing the alpha and closed beta I saw everyone using tech and medic. Saw maybe two or three people with security.

Also there is an open beta coming up later this month.

Check this out.

On 06/02/2016 at 4:32 PM, DeathTheKid said:

Damn. First time I've seen that trailer. Looks amazing!

To answer your question: Yes, you can work on all 3 trees. You can have two selected at a time. Playing the alpha and closed beta I saw everyone using tech and medic. Saw maybe two or three people with security.

Also there is an open beta coming up later this month.

Check this out.

I will!! I missed the closed beta because they sent the key on the last day at night Zzz... :( also I've seen that video :)

P.s. I got bored and made this Agent03v3.png version 3.3

Edited by Emrys
  • Like 1