CardGames/AnimeDamage/MegaChamp's Random PS4 Streams

CardGames

Since I was told I can do this here's the topic for it.

This will be a collaboration/collection/whatever you want to call it of the streams that I do on Twitch. I can only stream PS4 games right now at the moment because I've been using the PS4 Broadcast thing on the PS4 itself to do them. The only problem with doing that, is that occasionally, the screen will go all blue and you won't be able to see anything when the dumb 'Gameplay Recording Paused Due to Blocked Scene' pops up. But I don't have the money, the funds, or the technological wherewithal to know how else to do it.

The only other game systems I have are the 3DS and the Switch and you can't stream 3DS games without hacking the 3DS, as far as I'm aware, so that's a no-go either and the same for the Switch. I wouldn't even know how to stream Switch games either. Most of this probably revolves around 'Capture Cards' which I just do not have the money for, and really don't see a reason to shell out the money for, when I don't see a problem with just using the PS4 Broadcast Gameplay on the PS4 itself. It accomplishes what I want anyway. Which is just to have fun streaming some PS4 games. It's pretty much the only method I have right now to upload to YouTube right now anyway and it's not like I'm trying to become a popular streamer/YouTube/whatever (seriously I'm not. I'm just doing it for fun mostly). I suppose I could post the YouTube versions in this thread as well... but... they are unedited videos so... yeah... maybe not such a good idea. 😅

Anyway I decided to make this thread now because I'm pretty close to being done with/being satisfied with what I did/accomplished in Pokemon Ultra Sun so I'll be able to start streaming again soon because my next game I'm going to play/on my LARGE backlog list is a PS4 game. Specifically this one:

627945_front.jpg

😮

Anyway I'll just post in this thread again and maybe make a status update for when I'm about to stream/what time the stream will likely start and then I'll edit the post when the stream is over. I suppose, if there's enough demand for it, I'll post the really bad unedited YouTube-version of it as well when it goes up on my channel.

For now, I'll just post a link to my Twitch account, which is mainly where the streams will be done obviously. I don't want to break any 'self-advertisement' rules for posting a link to my YouTube channel as well but it'll be easily found if people request the really bad unedited YouTube-version as well. 😅

Anyway enough of this. Here's a link to my Twitch. Oh, and one more thing. I was doing this before Kametsu went clean so I have other streams I've done, however during one of them, I... got harassed. So I had no choice but to implement some 'chat rules' (nothing too restrictive) as well as where you have to 'follow' me on Twitch for 10 minutes before you can start chatting. Sorry. It's only because I don't want to run the risk of being harassed again.

Okay that's it I swear. He's my Twitch channel:

https://www.twitch.tv/animedamage

I can't really give an estimation as to when I'll start streaming Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory, but I want to change things up a little and stream the beginning of a game for once. I'm not going to turn Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory into a full 'Let's Play' or whatever I just want to change things up and stream the beginning of a game for once. Although that does run the risk of the annoying 'blue screen' because I don't know how many scenes will be 'blocked' for Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory with the dumb 'Gameplay Recording Paused Due to Blocked Scene' notification so apologies for that beforehand if it happens.

Anyway all I can really say is that I'm only doing the Rainbow Rocket part in Ultra Sun (which I'm at right now) and then I'll be satisfied with the game. So it may be soon. Stay tuned? I guess?

*still hopes that me doing this is still allowed and I don't end up in the Shadow Dimension again* 😰

Edited by CardGames

Well... this happened sooner then even I was expecting. But oh well. I finished Pokemon Ultra Sun to my liking and I'm ready for Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory. Going to change things up by streaming the beginning of a game for once. It's not being turned into a Let's Play, I just thought streaming the beginning of a game for once would be a nice change of pace.

Stream will begin around 7:45 p.m. EST. Details in first post.

EDIT: Stream over. Not very exciting. I should have known better to stream the beginning of a game. Oh well. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by CardGames

Well someone requested it. Here's the YouTube version.

To prevent this specific thread from taking awhile to load, I'll just post the link instead of allowing the post to embed the actual video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dPngOvTAI4

Keep in mind... this pretty much an unedited video/stream and not the greatest of quality.

See? Told you it was bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the YouTube version of the stream I did yesterday. It's already up. Because Twitch has an 'Export' thing that makes putting it on YouTube super easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc-_1SRkrjI

No one came so it was shorter then I wanted, but oh well. I was at least able to show off what a Domination Battle is. Specifically, one that is apparently 'optional' as well as 'really hard' (according to the guide I'm using anyway). Yet... somehow I still won. It went completely differently then when I first did it and did it on my own, but, I still ended up winning and I tried to give a general strategy for how to handle it for anyone that wants to play this game themselves and tries to do this. So... I guess... I'm better at this game then I think? Nah... 😅

1 hour ago, CardGames said:

Here's the YouTube version of the stream I did yesterday. It's already up. Because Twitch has an 'Export' thing that makes putting it on YouTube super easy.

Good luck with your YouTube channel . I subscribed and hope that it will grow !

Edited by Grundy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just going to put this here instead of making a status update.

At this point, I really don't care if it's 'boring' or not. I like Digimon, and to me, this game is AMAZING. It's pretty much like the first Cyber Sleuth for me. The game is so AMAZING that everything in it makes up for it not having an english dub and pretty much makes no english dub completely irrelevant.

So, I guess, at this point, the streams I do for Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory can just be considered 'support' for more Digimon games to be made I guess if you want to put it that way.

Either way I'll try something a little different since no one came last time. I'll try Thursday instead. Specifically this upcoming Thursday the 9th at around the 5 p.m. range. Probably either 5 p.m. exactly or maybe 5:30. I'll give a true specific time once it's Thursday. You can come or not, that's obviously, and completely, up to you.

Either way, Digimon will always, and forever be, THE CHAMPIONS. 😝

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's been a good couple of weeks so it's probably about time for me to do this again.

Honestly though, at this point, I'm actually not sure how many more of these I'm going to do. Mostly because even though I LOVE this game IMMENSELY (and still do obviously) it seems like it's somewhat boring to actually stream except when I'm actually doing a plot-relevant case or something story-related. Of course, I'm not bored at all, but that's clearly just me I guess. Trust me, I know there are times when it clearly is boring. Mostly when I'm reorganizing my Digimon party or re-organizing their equipment (which I tend to do quite a bit, especially right before a 'boss') but I can't really control that because I don't have any editing software/programs/whatever and that's just what happens when you stream something. It's unedited with no cuts and everything left in. Besides, I don't like taking risks. Because, for me, it's better to be prepared for something then not to be because then I run the risk of possibly losing and I'm not having that. It's worse then the boring-ness of watching me prepare for a boss if you ask me.

Then there's the issue that after I'm finished with this game (or at least to my liking) the next 2 games I'll be playing won't be PS4 games and I won't be able to stream them (because I can't as I've mentioned in an earlier post). After this game I'll be playing a Switch game and then a 3DS game respectively. Admittedly they are supposed to be short games (around 20 hours for both) so I might be able to get through them faster than this (obviously) but they'll still take awhile. So it'll be quite some time before I stream again. Probably a good chunk of months and maybe longer depending on how long it takes me to get through those games. So I'd might as well do this while I can.

In other words... TL;DR... it may or may not be another 'boring' stream. So again, only come if you can deal with that or are a Digimon fan or whatever. More 'support' for more Digimon games to be made I guess. The only thing I can really promise is there are quite a few things I can show off/talk about this time though. I doubt it'll take me very long though. Oh well. I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Anyway I'll probably do it around the same time as last time. So in other words... this upcoming Thursday the 30th at probably 5:30 p.m. EST. So, as always, it's up to each person if they want to come or not.

Edited by CardGames

Quite the plot point in this stream. So if you want to play Digimon Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory yourself (which you really should as well as the first Cyber Sleuth but that's entirely up to you obviously) and you don't want any spoilers, it's recommended to only watch this one for about an hour or until I get through the slightly boring 'ghost' case due to the MAJOR plot stuff that happens after that.

Regardless, I found another job and I start this upcoming Monday. The probably is I have to go through ridiculous training first and I don't know how long it will be. So I won't be streaming at all until I get through training at the very least. Although, to be even more honest, this will likely be the last stream I do for Digimon Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory. Mostly because there really isn't anything else for me to show and even I don't like putting people through the 5-10 minutes of me reorganizing my Digimon party or reorganizing their equipment or both. So, for me, I think I'm done streaming Digimon Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory. Unless there's a large request to see the end of the game and/or the final boss but that would be even more MAJOR spoilers for people who just want to play this game themselves and don't want spoilers.

So basically... if you want to see the end of this game and/or the final boss badly enough, then let me know I guess. Otherwise... I'm done streaming for quite some time. Because after I finish Digimon Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory I plan on playing Kirby Star Allies for the Switch and then after I beat that I'll be playing Detective Pikachu for the 3DS. Both of these games I can't stream at all. I did say at the end of this stream the next PS4 game I would be playing though and will likely stream.

Hint: One of the few Final Fantasy games most people seem to think is good. Though I intend on playing both games and streaming both because even though the sequel is bashed on A LOT I actually LIKED the sequel. It has it's issues sure but it's still a good game and the battle system is quite the change and, for me anyway, improvement from the first game. I'll announce it in this thread once I'm close to actually playing it I guess and then I'll let everyone know when the first stream of it will be. Just don't expect me to stream the beginning of it again because I learned my lesson the hard way when I streamed the beginning of Digimon Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory (it was mostly boring and I really didn't get to actually play all that much. So this time I'll wait a bit and play it myself for a bit before deciding to stream it.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tQlSfa7fPU

Edited by CardGames

• 4 weeks later...

I asked in a status update on here as well as in a few Discord servers and only got about 2 people who actually wanted to see it. But I think I'll just go ahead and do it anyway. I kind of want to. Mostly because I streamed the beginning of the game so I'd might as well stream the ending as well. I guess. 🤷‍♂️

This is it everyone. For good this time. The end of it. I already prepared my party and equipment so all I really have to do is walk about two steps into it. Digimon Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory Final Boss & Ending stream. MAJOR SPOILERS INCOMING. If you want to play the game and experience everything for yourself... avoid this stream. If you don't care... then it's up to you I guess. I don't know how long this will take so I have to give myself the proper amount of time just to be on the safe side. So the start time will likely be around 4:30 p.m. EST.

How will all of this end? I guess we're about to find out... 😟

Here's the YouTube version of the stream I did. It's only a little over an hour long. Still though...

THERE ARE MAJOR SPOILERS WITHIN IT. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK. 😅

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCRtOZ-SfSU

With this done... I'll be playing a Nintendo Switch game next and a 3DS game after that. In other words... it's going to be a LONG time before I stream again. As for the next PS4 game that I will be streaming... well... I stated what it is in the above video. Or you can just wait for me to actually get around to it and announce it in another post in this thread. 😅

Edited by CardGames

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be honest. I thought it would be a longer amount of time before I would stream again. Mostly because I was playing 2 games before getting to another PS4 game. Then again... I suppose it's not really all that surprising considering the 2 games in question were a Switch game and a 3DS game that really didn't have a long play time. By that... I mean they were only around 20 hours for each game. (I rounded up)

So in the end... it didn't take me all that long to get back to the PS4. The game? Well...

562385_front.jpg

😟

Okay... there's a couple of things you need to keep in mind for this. First of all... I intend on streaming both Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 HD. I'm already expecting lots of insults and flames when I get to X-2 because most people hate and bash on that game. But I don't care. I actually really liked it when I played it and it has it's moments. Is it a bit ridiculous and nonsensical? Sure. But it's still a good game with good gameplay. That's what matters to me.

But we don't need to worry about X-2 right now. Because first... is obviously Final Fantasy X HD. So there are some things to keep in mind to know for me playing this game.

I am ABSOLUTELY not going for the plat. I don't go for plats in general but this is definitely the case here. It's too ridiculously hard and tedious for me. Basically... all you really need to keep in mind... is that I just want to beat it. That's all there is to it. Because I've only beaten it via cheating (CodeBreaker codes). So... this will be my legitimate first attempt at playing and beating it without doing so. In other words... this will be my first attempt at beating it legitimately. Now do you see what I've been so worried about this? 😰

As far as 'other stuff' I'll be doing in this game. Probably stuff like getting all the Jecht Spheres (but avoiding the Dark Aeons) and maybe a couple of sidequests. I'm still trying to decide if I should do Omega Ruins or not. It seems too difficult but we'll see I guess. I'll have to do some more research on it when I get close to the end of the game I guess (because apparently that's the best time to do it and when you'll be strong enough for it). But I don't think I'll be doing any sidequest that I think may be too difficult for me. Or again I'll have to do research. This includes the Anima quest (due to the Geosgeno or however it's spelled fight) and most certainly the Magus Sisters quests. If you want to convince me otherwise feel free to do so but be sure to include how I'm supposed to go about these quests. Because I'm not doing any Stat Maxing. PERIOD.

Basically all I really want is to beat the game. That's all really. With some extra stuff that I think might be fun to do and isn't too difficult.

Also... I'm not streaming the beginning of the game this time. That didn't go well last time. Besides it might actually be better if I play it on my own for a little bit first so I can maybe get at least a 'hang' of the game and how your supposed to go about beating it without cheating. So... yeah...

Wish me luck.

BECAUSE I'M GOING TO NEED IT.

😭

Screw it. You guys can give me advice live! I guess. 😓

Honestly Luca and Blitzball is unstreamable. If I don't do this now, I'm going to get close to Luca and then I'll have to wait until after Luca to do so. Because Blitzball is boring and it has to be done a very specific way and you have to get lucky. If I don't get lucky I'm not putting you all through me resetting the game constantly until I get lucky. So I guess I do this now. Eh. I can show a couple things off? I guess? 😅

Still minor beginning of the game though. Oh well. I guess.

Final Fantasy X HD Remastered stream this Thursday starting around 5:30 p.m. EST. Come give me advice live or come watch me play the game for the first time without cheating and cheer me on and give me encouragement I guess. Because I'm still incredibly worried. Or don't. Up to you really.

• 2 weeks later...

So... um...

I think... I overreacted. Again. 😅

I really haven't 'struggled' in this game yet. Or gotten a single Game Over. Although I say that... and yet... I'm getting to the point where that may change. I'm pretty close to the more 'difficult' bosses. The Seymour, Yunalesca, and Bevelle bosses. So we'll see how long this lasts. 😟

I'm already past Operation Mi'ihen so I'm past another 'good' part of the game but I'm too much of a fan of the Final Fantasy series in general so I think I'll just not care. Just be aware that this may potentially be boring.

Another stream of FFX HD will likely be incoming this Thursday at around the same time as last time. 5:30 p.m EST. My current location? Guadosalam. All party members are together now.

What will we see? TOTALLY not an evil religion or a main boss or anything... 😉

Edited by CardGames

Here's the YouTube version.

Thunder Plains is the most annoying area of the game. Which is why I stopped where I did. Besides... I'm getting close to a certain point that's pretty much going to make me go ALL the way back for the Jecht Spheres that I can get so I don't have to deal with the ridiculousness that is Dark Aeons. Which I don't want to deal with. So guess what I'm doing? 😅

Either way I didn't want to put everyone through that either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuO_A5gRIaU

Edited by CardGames

• 3 weeks later...

So... it's been awhile. I would have streamed sooner but I kept having bad timing and kept getting past the good parts and the parts I were at weren't all that exciting and borderline boring (Calm Lands). But that's okay. I accomplished some stuff at least. I also tried something that has potentially exploded in my face. But let's not talk about that. 😓

I've known this was coming ever since I started this game really. Now... whether I like it or not... it's finally here. I asked a Discord friend of mine and he suggested this as the one I stream. So that's what I'm doing. 1 of the 2 hardest 'Story' bosses in the game. I'm talking about Seymour Flux of course. Can I really beat it? Well... let's just say my expectation is the end of my 'no Game Over' streak I've been on since the beginning of the game. 😭

I saved up some Overdrives though. So I have like... back up plans to back up plans. So we'll see I guess. Come and watch me do this live I guess. Plus other stuff obviously. Or don't. It's all good. Same time as always. This Thursday around 5:30 p.m. EST.

Edited by CardGames