CardGames/AnimeDamage/MegaChamp's Random PS4 Streams

CardGames

For the first time... pretty much ever... I actually played some of a post game. I normally don't do this but I wasn't satisfied with where I was in terms of a 'trophy grade' on another website... so I played a bit into Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered post game and got 2 more trophies that apparently got me where I wanted to be.

So yeah. I'm done. Post game tends to be way to hard for me for the most part. They either require specific setups, specific items/equipment/whatever, or specific monsters in monster catchers like this game is. I don't have the time to be trying to get those specific things and then somehow grinding them all up. Trophies in this particular game (potentially series) are way too grind heavy. I don't really see how the Platinum for this game is a 4/10 because, for me anyway, it's clearly harder than that. But that's not really the point I guess.

I'm satisfied now so I'll be moving on. Well I say 'moving on' but what I really mean is...

734054_front.jpg

Yeah the sequel to the last game I just finished. Ni No Kuni II Revenant Kingdom. Apparently this game is MASSIVELY different than the prior game. From what I've seen of gameplay videos... they took out the monster taming entirely and just made it an ARPG similar to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy XV (more like Kingdom Hearts IMO though).

This both scares and intrigues me. Not only that... Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered was relatively easy for the most part. Apparently this game is even easier than that somehow. How? Yeah I don't know. I guess I'll find out soon enough though!! This game got both massive flack as well as massive praise for the major changes between the prior game and this game. Not surprising really I suppose.

We'll see soon enough I suppose. Like the prior game I seriously doubt I will be getting the Platinum for this one either. Hopefully I won't have to play into post game again but we'll see I guess. As always I'll be playing a large chunk of the game on my own to get 'used' to the massive changes until I feel confident enough to do a stream of it. Last time I played 20 hours of Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered before I did the first stream of it. Not really intentional so that might or might not happen again. We'll see I suppose.

I wonder if there are any references to the first game.....? 🤔

• 4 months later...