[NOMINATIONS] Anime of Fall 2017

Nekone

Once again we are fast approaching the point where another season in anime ends. As the Fall 2017 season technically isn't QUITE done yet, nominations are not YET beginning until the New Year, I'm basically just getting a jump on this thread before I get bogged down in real life stuff.

Same rules as before:

• Each user may only nominate one show
  • Nominations period is 1 week, starting from the day this thread opens up.

Nominations will run from January 1st thru January 8th. The thread will lock automatically on January 8th at 6:00 AM CST (GMT-6). The poll will be created and opened at 10:00 AM CST (GMT-6) the same day. I will update this post as necessary as nominations come in. For reference, the Fall 2017 chart is located here - please check this chart before nominating a show in this thread, as it needs to come from the Fall 2017 season.

Last updated: 01/07/18 11:27 PM CST

NOMINATIONS:

Blend S - xx

The Ancient Magus' Bride - xxxxxxxxxxx

Inuyashiki - xxxxxx

Recovery of an MMO Junkie - xxx

Black Clover - xxxxx

Food Wars! The Third Plate - xxxx

Land of the Lustrous - xx

A Sister's All You Need - x

Evil Or Live - x

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ - x

Juni Taisen: Zodiac War - x

Edited by IkarosBD
Updated - clarifying actual close time and actual poll creation time

Land of the Lustrous (Houseki no Kuni), for sure. All it needs to reach 10/10 is a second season with a proper conclusion. 

Ancient Magus' Bride is another contender if it finishes strong, but it's still airing.

I also hear that March Comes in Like a Lion and Girls' Last Tour are really good, but they're still on my PTW list.

• Thanks 1

• Koby unfeatured and unpinned this topic