Which would you prefer, PS3 or Xbox 360?

asassin06

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say PS3 is better for long lasting experience since the Xbox 360 needs to be regularly maintained. You could say a PS3 is a Honda and Xbox 360 is Toyota.

LOL. Quoted for Truth.

PS3 is definitely the winner hands down; but I honestly don't like the controller scheme because I'm so accustom to the Xbox 360 controller. Shrugs, personal preference, but I like both equally as much for completely different reasons.

I'd like to say I dished out $300 for my PS3 for the Blu-Ray Player & PSN titles. PS3 to me, is a RPG-console, not an online multiplayer console tbh. Xbox 360 just seems like the generic "bring me to a party" console right alongside the Nintendo Wii. I'm also surprised this isn't a console wars kinda thing because it's PS3 vs X360 (not including Vs Wii).

I honestly feel bad about the Wii because of Kinect & that PS3Move thing.

as far as graphics the PC wins hands down because its pretty much limitless as far as upgrades go. The PS3 beats the 360 in the graphics department but not by much. Although for me I've had the most fun on my 360 mostly because I know more people with the same system and games which works great because I mostly play multiplayer which is one thing the 360 does best.

Well personally I prefer PC becauz no matter how advanced the consoles get they could never outmatch the FPS experience that a PC delivers but the case is different when it comes to how much one is willing to spend a low end PC wont do any good and would bite the dust in front of any console cuz those games are optimized for their respective consoles but if I had to make a choice I would go for PS 3 ....P.s this was my first post!

I own all 3 consoles plus a decent PC..... nothing beats PC but on a console basis.... id say Xbox 360 has the upper hand.... better online servers bit more exspensive but over all just has the edge.... but id say PS3 makes an awsome media centre for guests and home usage