Which would you prefer, PS3 or Xbox 360?

asassin06

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm I do wonder how you came to 360 being the best for online pla? PS3 is free for online gaming, whereas you have to pay on the 360... I know which one strikes me as the better deal!
I find it very moot to argue about the "Free Online Gaming" part of the discussion that comes with PS3 just simply because it involves "Money" - the Life Blood of many people in this world. Some games like PSU for the X360 didn't need xbox live for you to play online with others; you just needed your internet connection & a hunter's license. *(A subscription to their game, not xbox live; now if I had to pay for both xbox live and the game's monthly fee, I would rage).

So I earn a little extra to pay for an unnecessary bill to play online with my friends, big whoop; just shows I have a little extra spending money than others.

When I think about it; I don't care much for sports, so from the $12 price tag per month; easily $5 off the cost from not having free "ESPN" streaming. I already pay for my Broadband Internet Connection; $40 per/mo. My only complain with XBL is the unnecessary crap they give us. I don't listen to the radio on my xbox nor do I watch sports; so I feel I should be paying $5-8, not $12-15+Tax per/mo if I buy it on a monthly basis (Of which I don't, I usually buy a full year+1 freebie month).

I own all 3 consoles plus a decent PC..... nothing beats PC but on a console basis.... id say Xbox 360 has the upper hand.... better online servers bit more exspensive but over all just has the edge.... but id say PS3 makes an awsome media centre for guests and home usage

QFT. This says it all considering that I usually use my PS3 for watching Blu-Ray...

Ohh Boy lol. I prefer ps3...for more reasons which I could describe in FULL detail. I prefer you just read this thread from 4chan however. See if you can guess who I am...and IF YOU DO THEN DO NOT SAY IT ON THE FORUMS...

http://www.pixnorth.com/other/181794.htm

You might actually learn something about why the PS3 SHOULD win over the xbox, but ends up losing in the end. If anybody wants a full break down, I would be happy to do a full write up.

360, It's not a matter of which system I think has better hardware, or which has better graphic capabilities. It just comes down to which games I want to play. There are currently 2 games exclusive to the 360 that I love to play. There is only one for the PS3. And there are 7 for the Wii...but unfortunately the Wii isn't part of this discussion. XD

PC gaming is great and all, but you have to keep your computer constantly up to date to play the latest games and I prefer the feel of a controller over a keyboard. But online gaming is far superior on the PC then it is on any system.