Which would you prefer, PS3 or Xbox 360?

asassin06

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With friends with both... I'll certainly admit that there are more games on the 360, however I'd probably still end up with PS3 if I had the money for one of the systems just because I'd not have to pay additional fees to access online gameplay. (And well... Disgaea titles for games with most hours played that aren't online games.)

Not to mention the 360 having a greater chance of breakdowns...

I got both and there's barely any difference

Barely any difference? u mustn't use them very much then lol ive got all 3 current systems and the PS3 is by far my fav cuz it does and lets u do more then the 360 ever will.... ive already posted some stuff about that i think on here but i thought id come back and check up on this topic, i might add i just got my PS3 registered with Divx xD it might of ended up being pointless cuz i only did it so i could play MVK files on it but my friend gave me a better way of doing it so ill try that first... anyway i think u should play and use ur systems more indeth<fail i think" man.... ^_^

• 1 month later...