Which would you prefer, PS3 or Xbox 360?

asassin06

I personally like ps3 better just because it is more reliable then xbox for not breaking and is quieter. But xbox has some really good titles all for themselves as well.

aha But thats where people are wrong. You see talking about the breaking reliablity of 360 and ps3. I work in a shop that sells tv shit and other stuff i wont go into, but we also get a lot of repairs and used to get mods. but with repairs i see a lot more ps3's comeing through for repair fromt the yellow light of death.(3 red rings on 360). I dont know why but we used to get more 360's. this problem is caused by it over heating and the some other stuff.

Any way i rambeld on there a little bit. I prefer xbox 360 any way but only because i was a cheapskate when the came out and ps3 was so much more expensive. Plus all my mates have 360's and so now we all vs each other on cod mw2 and will wont stop untill black ops. Can't wait.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Xbox has just never appealed to my demographic. Microsoft carved themselves into the drunken frat-boy in flip-flops market along with the aggressive 10-year olds spouting out the word "F@g" over and over in anger, the racist and sexists group that seem to flock to these consoles for the next FPS to come out in the last half-hour. Shooters, some racing games, and A FEW western RPGs that you can count on one hand. (Knights of the Old Republic and Fable.)

I'm sorry but I want to be subject to unspeakable foulness while playing online I'll just log onto 4chan.

At least some people on the PSN are willing to help, strategize, and just talk without a single improper word.

I have owned a 360 in the past and it has some excellent titles, especially RPG titles, which are my fav. But the PS3 is better due to reliability.

My 360 while I had it totaled 3 games, and it was in the same spot, level (yes I used a level to test it) and it never moved. One of those games was totaled within an hour of playing, it was Star Wars unleashed, so bought it a second time. Was sad to see it go, but again I'd rather buy a game once (unless the GOY edition is Released, e.g Fallout 3)

Dude PS3 FTW! First of all, it may be a little bit more expensive BUT you get the PSN for FREE which XBOX360 users have to pay for. The graphics are better with PS3, XBOX controllers might be a little bit better but I like the PS3 ones.

The only good thing about XBOX atm is that they now have kinect, where you can play games without a controller. But I'm happy with the Playstation Move coming out soon :D

Your choice really

Well really it all depends on what you're wanting to do.. Wii is for the family/casual gamer, naturally, 360 are your more comfort/casual to slightly aggressive players, but also it does dab in everything else that PC games offer too, such like Sherlock Holmes PC games can now be played on the 360 O_O

Then there is the PS3... more hardcore games, but the oh so great ones too by name and popularity... not to mention PSHome.. omg.. that place is addicting. Yes, I'll admit.. I'm a bit of a PSH junkie.. got already a US account and UK account.. getting ready to set myself up with a JP account cuz I have a few friends I "troll" with there and hell... all I can say is WOW... pretty *_*

The blu ray isn't at it's full potential even with the highest graded TV's that are out there.. for some odd reason the PS3 still has a hard time keeping up with it. LOL but it's eventually getting to where it's doing a lot better from what it did when it first started.. but yeah... 1080p HDMI.......... NIIIIIIIIIIIICE =D

I'm playing a game, but it's like watching a Movie! O_O

*drools and faints* I'm in heaven. xD

• 1 month later...
The blu ray isn't at it's full potential even with the highest graded TV's that are out there.. for some odd reason the PS3 still has a hard time keeping up with it. LOL but it's eventually getting to where it's doing a lot better from what it did when it first started.. but yeah... 1080p HDMI.......... NIIIIIIIIIIIICE =D

I'm playing a game, but it's like watching a Movie! O_O

*drools and faints* I'm in heaven. xD

*gets out the smelling salts to bring Yuna around*.

1080p HDMI FTW! Try playing Heavy Rain on that.... it makes an epic game even better!