Hunter X Hunter 2011

lemmingllama

About time! I hate it when anime goes on forever (except Gintama).

You must be a big One Piece fan then xD

I cringe every time I hear that name. I really, REALLY hate One Piece.

How sad...

I suppose you say "I'll stay in my comfort zone and Watch Dragon Ball Z all the Time" and not watch any other shonen shows :/

Back on topic: I watched the last Episode of HxH just a few minutes ago.

Unfortunate, shows that continue to air do eventually get boring but this is different, Hunter x Hunter was a phenomenal anime adaption. 

My first impressions were that it was going to be your typical shounen, Diving in and watching the tone change over time, I became hooked and wanted more, The Animation,The Characters, The Sountracks, it was superb, not your typical DBZ crap. 

It's sad to see this series end due to it being close to the manga and Togashi on Hiatus, it was fun while it lasted.

My Tuesdays are going to be boring again.   :(

One of the big differences between HxH and other shounen is the tone.

Other shounen maintain their tone for the whole show or simply become boring.

HxH on the other hand changes from arc to arc. Each arc could practically be it's own show in a way.

One arc will be comical, another arc extremely deep, then we'll even have a really dark arc.

HxH is extremely diverse; but people tend to overlook it because the synopsis and character art typically look generic.

• Like 1

One of the big differences between HxH and other shounen is the tone.

Other shounen maintain their tone for the whole show or simply become boring.

HxH on the other hand changes from arc to arc. Each arc could practically be it's own show in a way.

One arc will be comical, another arc extremely deep, then we'll even have a really dark arc.

HxH is extremely diverse; but people tend to overlook it because the synopsis and character art typically look generic.

I'm not going to say HxH is bad (far from it). I just didn't care about it halfway.

It's kind of like how I feet about AoT, it got boring for me.

I'm not going to say HxH is bad (far from it). I just didn't care about it halfway.

It's kind of like how I feet about AoT, it got boring for me.

Jesus Christ man. What anime shows do you like?

It sound like you don't like anything

And of all things your avatar is Megaman. How in the hell does mega man qualify for a good anime when their hundreds or possibly over a thousand of way better anime out there.

How in dafuq does megaman compare up to anything thats on this poster?

shonen_jump.jpg

Edited by Freeman-AP

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It might not ever be. Viz held the license for the 1999 version and they discontinued it due to lack of sales. I contacted Viz Media via email and they said they'd have first dibs at the new series but that they had no intention of doing it due to lack of popularity. So, if it did get dubbed, it'll be a few years down the road when it's available for another company to place a bid on it such as FUNimation, and if it did happen, it wouldn't have the same cast as the 1999 edition (which imo was pretty good for the most part).

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...