Anime Social Group

Kaiten99

Yo, I'm Kaiten99. I'm somewhat new to Kametsu. I've been a hardcore otaku since my freshman year in high school and am now a sophomore in college. However, I respect anime to a great degree whether I've watched a great anime, average anime, or turned out to be trash. I analyze them in great detail and watch from multiple perspectives I'm looking to connect with some otakus who share the same heartfelt love for anime that I do and share opinions on quality anime, manga, and light novels and maybe make some good friends. I'm not judgmental, just a little social group that talks about anime. I'm also helping my brother make a light novel in the hopes of becoming an anime so detail in your descriptions would be appreciated. I'll literally watch almost any type of anime. Any one interested please lay on me any recommendations you have on anime, manga, or even light novels! Please ask away! Let's start our own group!