What book did you last read, currently reading, or will read next?

Citizenmanman

I read the Black Magician Trilogy, probably going to switch over to a light novel next then most likely read the sequel trilogy, The Traitor Spy.

Haven't decided which LN, I am going to check the translator's page and make sure they are actually planning on doing the 2nd volume when they've already done the 3rd.   My inner Sheldon won't let me skip volumes (though I can subdue him if I've seen the anime or something and it covers multiple volumes).

• 3 weeks later...

the guns of naveron

(its a classic)

I had to reread it because when i was in high school i would always read a book during lunch (no they did not have tablets back then) so every paragraph i would read i could remember what i was doing the first time i had read the book.  Ya i got a really good memory :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My favourite books are Agatha Christies' ones. I spent so many hours eading about

Hercules Poirot, Also i like very much Arthur Conan Doyl's books with Sherlock Holmes.

These were the last books i read too.

Or

to be honest the last book i read was "The magician" by Raymond E. Feist.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently reading A Long Walk to Freedom. The exceptional auto biography of Nelson Mandela. 

I'm currently re-reading Tad Williams series Memory, Thorn and Sorrow as well as the Psy-Changeling series by Nalini Singh

How is the Memory series? i finished Otherland a while back. Loved it!!

@reizerozero how are Game of thrones books, I been thinking about buying those books just to see what they change and and what the tv show took out from the book. So I'm wondering how highly do you recommend the books.

dude, you can not go wrong with the Game of Thrones collection. i am so amped for the next book. just hope the old man can finish it before he falls in the coffin.

@Edder thanks for recommendation, game of thrones is my favorite show right now, i  just hate that its only 10 eps every year they go by too fast. i'm hoping as well that the author finishes the books as well, it would suck for me to collect the books and then having incomplete collection.

@Edder thanks for recommendation, game of thrones is my favorite show right now, i  just hate that its only 10 eps every year they go by too fast. i'm hoping as well that the author finishes the books as well, it would suck for me to collect the books and then having incomplete collection.

the way its going now, the series is gona have to go on an hiatus, cause there is another 2 series worth of books. unless mr Martin can release the book in the next 2 years (at the pace he writes, it could take forever). i really hope the series creators dont decide to finish it on their own :/

if mr Martin is doing what he did with book 4 and 5, then we may receive book 6 and 7 at the same time.

Last book I finished was Mockingjay (Hunger Games book 3), last LN was Mahouka volume 12. Still have to finish Inferno and a few other Dan Brown books. Waiting for the last Percy Jackson (love greek mythology) and Mahouka v.13 to be translated. Still going to read the SAO LN, but I'm kinda lazy and procrastinating. Also wish they would translate Nanana's LN. That's about it!