What book did you last read, currently reading, or will read next?

Citizenmanman

I've read The Hobbit twice and the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy three times! I've also read The Silmarillion, which I recommend to anybody who wants to know more about the history of Middle Earth during the First Age.

I last read "The King's Buccaneer" and am currently reading "Shadow of a Dark Queen" belonging to The Riftwar Saga by Raymond E. Feist. I highly recommend this series to anybody who likes fantasy novels. After the initially trilogy comes The Empire Trilogy, and I absolutely LOVED this set!

• 2 weeks later...

Last read: Pirates! In An Adventure With Napoleon, by Gideon Dafoe. The 'Pirates! In An Adventure With' series is absolutely hilarious. :D

Currently re-reading: The Lost World, by Michael Crichton. Read this book five times already, but the author is amazing. Everything is based on scientific facts. My favourite book that was written by him is The Terminal Man.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if graphic novels count, but the last two I went through were the latest Fables (#17) and the first book of Fairest. Fairest seems okay so far, not really sure what I'm expecting of it--I like it more than the Jack spinoff, though.

Right now I'm reading Graceling. I've seen it on the shelf a few times while shelving, so I decided to pick it up. If I like it well enough, I'll pick up Fire next.

• 2 weeks later...

Just read "How to Write Science Fiction & Fantasy" by Orson Scott Card. Borrowed it from the library. It was not quite what I was expecting. I didn't have many expectations to be honest, but I couldn't take the book very seriously. Just didn't resonate with me.

Next on my list I have "How Not to Write a Novel", "Worlds of Wonder: How to Write Science Fiction & Fantasy", and "Revision & Self Editing: Techniques for transforming your first draft into a finished novel".

The first and last of those were books I've heard recommended more than a few times. The other two on writing sci fi and fantasy I picked up on a whim because they were in the same shelf as the books I was looking for. Since library books are free, I figured I didn't have much to lose by just checking them all out, haha. I don't think they're in super high demand, so even if I can't read all three in 21 days (the book by Card is the shortest of them all and I finished that in a day), I can renew them if need be.

The last book i read was A son of ice and fire: a feast for crows.

Now i am reading A dance with dragons, i have just started with it.

When i finish that one i will read a Stephen King's one. I love Stephen King and Dean Koontz novels.

Maybe now is the time to reread the hobbit, i read it long ago, but never in English so...

I'm a Sucker for classics. I last read This Side of Paradise written by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

I'm currently reading The Girl who kicked the Hornets Nest written by Stieg Larsson to finish off that trilogy.

Next I'll probably dive into a play. The Duchess of Padua by Oscar Wilde has caught my eye.