What book did you last read, currently reading, or will read next?

Citizenmanman

• 2 weeks later...

Last read: I guess technically it was Under the Dome. I started reading Stardust by Neil Gaiman after that, but I had to quit; I just didn't like it. I like the movie, but the book is kind of boring, haha.

Currently reading: Misery by Stephen King. I've seen the movie before, but haven't ever read the book. So now I am.

Will read next: I really haven't decided. I want to read something by Dean Koontz, but I don't know what yet.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm more into comic books than books. I can't remember what I read last but I am currently reading:

Things to do in a Retirement home trailer park, when you're 29 and Unemployed. It's based on the true events of the writer Aneurin Wright's life. It took 8 years to make and is about when he had to care for his dying father and how he coped, his anger and every emotion he felt and the characters have cool metaphors to their appearance. I'm also lucky enough to count the writer as a friend.

I next plan to read either A street cat named Bob or Green Arrow The Archers Quest.

• 1 month later...

Last read: 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz. I usually really like Dean Koontz, but this book has been pretty boring. I've kind of given up on it.

Currently reading: Sphere by Michael Crichton. Somebody was reading this book, and I commented on it, so they gave it to me when they were finished. I've only just started, so I can't make an opinion about it yet.

Will read next: I have no idea. Maybe something by Stephen King.

Last thing I read was Master of the Universe (original version of 50 Shades of Gray) and I hope to read part 2 should ifind a pdf of it. Otherwise I might just end up rereading Breaking Dawn just to appreciate the film version more.

Because seriously, it was a total let downthe lack of epic fight scene inthe book. Eventhough whenit happened in the film and I knew it was like a dream or vision, atleast it was better than the nothingnessin the book. Unless I readit wrongback then during the speedread, but I'm pretty sure the book was building up to the epic fight scene with manyvampires but then nothing happened. It was worse than the birthingscene.

• 2 weeks later...