What book did you last read, currently reading, or will read next?

Citizenmanman

I'm trying to imagine Zapp Brannigan sitting still long enough to write a novel. Wouldn't he just ask Kif to do it?

Currently reading Clockwork Prince; I just finished Clockwork Angel. It's interesting so far, I guess, but not really an enthralling read for me. Not quite the emotional read for me like Hunger Games was, though I suppose the love triangle is okay. I'd rather an OT3 than require Tessa to choose, but I guess shipping OT3s isn't quite mainstream yet.

Now reading 'God of clocks' by Alan Campbell. Its the third in the series and I must say that I am enjoying it. The debut novel, Scar Night, was so different to this. Its great to see an author progress although I'm about 2/3rds of the way through god of clocks and I can see a lot of loose ends will remain unfinished.

I recommend another book by the same author 'sea of ghosts'

• 1 month later...

Just finished:

Ready Player One - Ernest Cline. I really enjoyed this book, more than any book I can remember for a while. I definitely recommend it to anyone interested in classic video games or who grew up in the '80s.

Currently reading:

The Devotion of Suspect X - Keigo Higashino. I picked this one up on a whim because I liked the cover and the blurb seemed quite interesting.

George R.R. Martin - A Dance With Dragons (part of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series of which the best known book is Game of Thrones thanks to the TV show).

Plan to read Paolini's Inheritance next (last book of the "Inheritance Cycle" series of which the best known book is Eragon).

Also, I'm reading the Baccano light novels right now